Chapter 11

"W-why did you do that?" I ask Jordan and she just keeps on laughing.

"Oh, come on! It's not like I'm gonna send this to the whole school.. Oh wait, I'm not that nice!" She mocks and turns away giggling. Cameron hugs me.

"It's okay."

As soon as we turn all the lights back on to get food my phone starts ringing. I answer it this time.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is a message for North Carolina Schools, due to the fire we have not had school for a couple weeks, in that time we have fixed the damages and will resume back to school starting on Monday. Thank you and have a good night." After the message I hang up.

"School starts again Monday." I mumble and Jordan laughs. Again. Does this girl ever shut up?

"This is perfect! When I send this to everyone they all have the opportunity to embarrass you Monday! This is priceless." She laughs. Again. For the 209476326th time ever. Oh my gosh.

"Yeah.. Hey Cameron, can I stay over tonight in the guest room?" I ask him and he nods.

"Well, we're gonna leave.." Shawn says and everyone leaves as we say goodbye.

"Can I um.. Have some clothes to change into?" I ask Cameron.

"Oh, yeah!" He says and runs upstairs to get me sweats and a tshirt. I go in the bathroom and change. As I was changing a here screaming from down the hall.

"Where the fuck is she?!"

"Get out! She's not here!" I hear Cameron shout. Woah. I open the door a little and look down the hall and see Cameron laying on the ground with a man standing over him. But not just any man.

It was my father. And he's about to beat the shit out of Cameron.