Chapter 17

(Before I start, I just realized that Mrs. Grier is Mrs. Floyd😂 I forgot she was Skylynn's mom. Sorry but in this book she is Mrs. Grier💕)

********
***Hayes POV***

I am walking home with Jordan and I spot Savannah and Dallas. Wait, that's not Savannah..

It's Eva. And their kissing.

"Um, Jordan you go ahead and go home. I have to talk to someone really quick."

"Alright. Love you." She says and kisses my cheek and walks home. I run across the street to Dallas and Eva.

"Hey, man! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I shout as they look at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about! You're dating Savannah and you are here kissing her!" I nearly hit him.

"Listen, you know damn straight that Savannah don't mean shit to me. You know that, I know that, so let's do us both a favor and pretend this never happened. Eh?"

"No. I'm telling Savannah. Whether you like it or not."

"She won't believe you! She hates you! All she trusts is me!" He laughs at me.

"Whatever. You fucking dickhead." I run away home and go upstairs to find Savannah in her room. How am I supposed to tell her? I don't wanna hurt her.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Depends, is it about Dallas?"

"Yes, but please-"

"No. Now leave." She demands.

"Savannah you don't understand he-"

"No! He will never hurt me! So just leave me alone." She states. I'm not leaving.

"He kissed Eva! I was walking with Jordan and they were kissing. Savannah, I know you hate me just believe me. I saw him kiss her. I swear it."

"Get out."

"What?"

"You heard me. Leave. Now." She whispers and I sigh. Getting up and leaving. I can hear her sob through the door.

"Savannah, are you-"

"Go away I said! Leave me alone!" She cries. I feel so sad right now but all I can do is leave. She doesn't care anyways.

***Savannah's POV***

I don't believe Hayes. Not at all. But just the thought of it made me cry. I decide to call Dallas and check for myself.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dallas? Can you come over?" I ask him and he says yes. Telling me he will be here shortly. He gets here and goes up to my room.

"Hey, baby." He smiles and pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I have a question."

"And what is that?" He starts to play with my hair.

"Did you kiss Eva today?" I ask him.

"Yes, but I swear it didn't mean anything. She kissed me! I don't even like her really. Please believe me baby, I love you."

"I love you too..." I trail off and he kisses my cheek.

"I would never hurt you. Ever." He turns me around and kisses my lips. I've never kissed anyone before. With Jake, my last boyfriend. He always kissed me rough. But this was gentle. Yet there was something missing from it. I didn't know what. But something was missing. He pulled away and his phone rings.

"Oh, it's my mom. I forgot. We have to go somewhere in a little bit and she's mad. Bye, Savannah." He smiles and kisses my cheek. Leaving me alone.

"Savannah.." I hear Hayes from the other side of the door.

"Come in."

"I heard who Dallas was talking to."

"It was his mom." I state.

"No, it was Eva. He's cheating on you! Why don't you get that?"

"Because he said he will never hurt me!" I nearly shout.

"Savannah, you're not listening. He's a bad dude! He will take advantage of you! Please break up with him before you get hurt!" He shouts.

"I love him. I won't break up with the guy I love." I half lie. Do I love him?

"Do you love him? Or are you just saying that?" Hayes questions and before I answer we get called for dinner.

I don't love Dallas.

I love Hayes.

*****************
(Sorry I haven't updated in a while lol😘 did you like this chapter? I love reading comments!
-Haley🙉)