Chapter 56

***Next morning.***

"Hayes.. Wake up." I shake him and he turns to his side but ends up sitting straight up and wincing.

"Ow! Damn it." He says.

"Oh my gosh! Hayes are you okay?" I sit beside him.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Where is the pain killers?" He asks.

"You can't have those yet. The doctor said to take them at night because they make you sleepy. You have to take the other stuff though. The guys sent me to help you." I say and he nods.

"What is it?"

"It's a numbing/ointment stuff. Numbing to help the pain and ointment to heal it." I say. We go to the bathroom where the stuff is and he takes off the gauze.

"Eww!" I scrunch my nose at the wound and he laughs.

"What?"

"That's gross! Ew!" I say and he laughs again. I put on a glove and put the stuff on my finger and try to put the stuff on him but he flinches away.

"Hayes!" I say and he huffs.

"It's hurts."

"I'm sorry." I apologize and he stiffens when I touch his side. I put it on him and change the bandage, "see, we're done." I pinch his cheek and he chuckles.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"I was a good patient. I deserve an award."

"What do you want? A sucker?" I laugh and he does too and shakes his head.

"Nahhh, I want something better." He smiles.

"And what's that?" I look up at him.

In response he cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

"Oh, that kind of award!" I say like I had no idea.

"Mhmm." He says and we walk out of the bathroom.

"Who's clothes are those?" Hayes asks.

"Aaliyah's. She said I could wear them until I bought more clothes."

"Then let's go get some." He grabs his wallet.

"Seriously? It's 9 am."

"So? I don't have to go to Magcon today. It's all good." He says and we walk out. We ask Nash to drive us to the mall so he does. We get out of the car and walk in.

"Where to first?" He asks and I walk with him following into Aeropostale, then Hollister, then American Eagle, Pacsun, Saphora, H&M, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, and lastly Forever21. I wanted to stop at American Eagle but Hayes wanted me to keep shopping.

"Hayes, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Practically taking your money!"

"It's not a big deal Savannah, really."

"It is to me. I'm like a gold digger or something."

"You are not. I wanted to pay." He says and I just shrug it off. We go to the Subway in the mall and eat. Then decide just to leave the mall and walk around LA.

"I wanna see the Hollywood sign before we leave." I look at the Hollywood sign.

"Don't worry, we will sometime." He holds my hand as we walk around to where the stars are. (((A/N Like the cement stars like on the ground do y'all know what I'm talking about I hope so lawlzzzz))). Hayes takes pics of me next to my favorite artists.

"Uh, Hayes..." I tap him on the shoulder because he was looking at something.

"Hmm?"

"Is that.." I look over and see my all time favorite singer/actress..

Demi Lovato.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh Hayes Hayes Hayes." I repeatedly hit his arm.

"Just go say hi." He laughs.

"No! You." I shy away and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Hey!" He walks over to Demi and taps her shoulder. She turns around and smiles.

"Oh my gosh, Hayes it's really her." I say to him and Demi laughs.

"Hi! I take it your a fan?" She asks and I nod.

"C-can I hug you?" I ask.

"Of course!" She hugs me and I hug back.

"I love you so much!" I start to cry.

"Don't cry! I love you too. And I'm sorry but I have to go. Have a nice day!" She walks off.

"I just met Demi Lovato." I say in shock.

"Yeah, you did." He responds.

We walk around for a couple more hours then decide to go back to the hotel.

"Are they all here?" I asked as we walk into the hotel.

"They should be." He presses the button to the elevator and we go to my/Mahogany/Aaliyah's room and pack up my stuff in the suitcase I got and put the usual stuff in the bag a got also. Body makeup, makeup remover, bracelets, 2 sets of earbuds, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, my blade (yeah, I still have it.) and a portable charger.

"K, I'm ready." I say and we walk around but don't see the guys/Mahogany or Aaliyah.

"Where are they?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Beats me."

A couple minutes after walking Hayes and I's phones go off. We look at each other then pull out our phones.

Anonymous::: Fi uyo nawt uroy fnides kcba,,, uyo hvae tnwety furo rouhs,

-P

"Woah, Pretty Little Liars much?" I laugh.

"If you want your friends back," Hayes reads, "you have twenty-four hours."

"How'd you figure that?"

"The words are just scrambled." He says.

"Oh."

"Where do you think they are?"

"I don't know. But we are gonna find out."

**************************************

(((Sorry but I love Pretty Little Liars😎💁✌️🙈

-Haley🙉)))