Chapter 30

It's Monday again. Yay. Not. I decided to walk to school because I weighed myself and I'm not pleased with what I saw. I gained a lot of weight, which is what the doctor wanted, but, it just doesn't feel right. I walk in the school and immediately get called out on what happened at the hospital.

"Hey, look! It's suicidal girl! Wanna go down to the bathroom and cut with me? Oh, wait! You're all alone! Nobody else does it except you." This girl tells me and walks away with a group of people following her, laughing at me. I look down and walk to my first period class. This day just keeps getting worse.

***
6th period and it's study hall. In which I am surrounded by all my worst enemies. I sit down in the seat infront of Jake and he smirks as I sit.

"You should have died." He says and I lower my head toward my desk.

"Shut up, Jake. You're such an ass." I hear, Dallas, maybe? Say and I look behind me and it's Hayes.

"Get out of my business, Hayes. I'm just having fun." He tells Hayes and turns away towards me and leans in to whisper in my ear. I move away and he chuckles.

"What? I don't bite, often." He laughs and pulls me toward him and whispers.

"I know what you and Dallas did." And goes back to slouching in his seat. What?

"What?" I say and as I do I see Dallas come in, late.

"Hey, baby." He tells me and kisses my cheek before the teacher turns back around, "I love you." He adds and sits down on the seat next to me.

"I love you too." I smile and turn around to the other side of me beside Elijah I see Hayes glaring at me. I look down at my desk and keep quite.

"Hey, slut! How was that night with Dallas? Oh yeah and also was it fun taking all those pills?" I hear Jordan and Eva laugh behind me.

"Shut the hell up, Jordan." Hayes and Dallas say in unison and she shuts up.

"Damn, Hayes, what's your problem? You love to make fun of her." Jordan says to Hayes and he scoffs.

"I never said that."

"No, but you said you loved me, therefore, if you love me, you would love to make fun of the people that I make fun of, right?" She asks.

"Um, no?" He glares and turns around.

"Oh come on, babe." She says and pulls him to face her.

"I fucking hate you."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." Hayes states and she does the over-the-top-teenage-girl-gasp and he rolls his eyes.

"Are you, breaking up with me or something?"

"I don't know, am I?" He smirks and I giggle a little. She turns to me.

"Shut the fuck up, Savannah. Go kill yourself." She says and I turn around to face my desk again.

"So we're over I guess?" I hear Jordan say.

"Yup." Hayes says and the bell rings. I walk out to go to 7th period and I feel Jordan push me.

"This is all your fault, you know?" She says and slaps my face.

"What the hell, Jordan?" I scream and run down the hall, almost to the bathroom when Dallas stops me.

"Savannah, are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. He walks closer and wraps his arms around me, "it's okay." He says and rubs my back. I wipe my face from the tears and hold my face still.

"Did Jordan hit you?" He asks and I nod, "damn it, I fucking hate her." He says, "I'll walk you down to the nurse and I'm gonna talk to Jordan. It'll be okay." He says and walks me to the nurse.

So much for this day. At least there are only a few days left of school. I was sitting outside of the nurse when Hayes spots me.

"Hey, what happened?" He asks and takes my hand from my face, "Who did this?" He asks.

"Jordan.." I trail and he rolls his eyes.

"That bitch." He says and walks away angry. Well that was weird.

This whole day has been weird.

Weird..

****************
(Lololololololol I hate this chapter what do you guys think? Comment and vote!😎
-Haley🙉)