Chapter 22

"Savannah! Wait up!" I hear Dallas say my name but I ignore it. I can't cry. Especially not in school. I run over to Mallory in the lunch line.

"Help me." I tell her.

"Why?"

"It's a long story. I'm kinda dating Dallas and a lot of stuff happened and yeah."

"WHAT."

"Yeah. Now help me."

"No, go talk to him. Maybe it's important." She says and I scoff.

"I hate you so much." I tell her and walk to were Hayes is.

"Savannah, I know damn well you better not be talking to him!" Dallas shouts and runs over. I mouth 'help' to Hayes and he nods.

"Why did you walk out on me the other day?" Dallas asks me.

"I, well, I, I kind of-"

"Did you fucking listen in on who I was talking too?" He takes my arm and pulls me aside. I look at Hayes and he looks pissed.

"Y-yes.. But I just-"

"You're such a fucking snoop."

"Excuse me?"

"Why the hell would you do that? You're so stupid!" He says and I walk away. He pulls my arm and talks more.

"I'm sorry." Woah wait, what?

"What?"

"I'm so sorry. I just went off. Please don't leave me, baby. I love you."

"I-I don't know.. Why did you say all that on the phone?" I ask.

"Because it just came out. You know I love you." He smirks and grabs my waist, almost to my butt, "Forgive me, please?" His hand traces lower.

"Stop."

"Stop what? Don't you like when I touch you?" He pouts as his hand travels upward.

"Stop, please." I tell him.

"Oh, come on, please?"

"Dallas, I don't like you touching me like this." I state and try to move away.

"Is it because we are in school? We could go to my place and-"

"She said stop." Hayes walks towards us.

"Shut up, douchbag."

"Don't call him that." I defend Hayes.

"Shut up, Savannah." He sneers.

"Stop talking to her like that. She's not a dog, you aren't her owner."

"I'm her boyfriend. I can do what ever the hell I want to her." He tells Hayes.

"Savannah, come on." Hayes tells me and I walk to him. I trust him way more than Dallas.

"No, come with me." Dallas takes me arm again.

"Do not fucking touch her." Hayes glares.

"I'm her boyfriend. She is going with me and I can do what ever the hell I want."

"If you don't let her go, I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you." Hayes threatens.

"Then go ahead." Dallas says, "You're not tough enough anyways."

"I'm tough enough when it comes to defending who I love." Hayes says. What the hell.

"What the hell did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"You don't fucking love her."

"Yes I do."

"I fucking hate you." Dallas says and before Hayes could answer, they were both on the ground of the cafeteria. And Dallas is winning.

Well fuck.

*****************

(What do you think of this chapter lol I know I keep asking I just want opinions on whether to stop the story or not.❤️💕💙

-Haley🙉)