Chapter 33?

Chapter 33?

(This wasn't my original plan for chapter 33. I had already started a different take on this chapter before I decided to write this instead.)

"Vanilla or chocolate babe?" Ian questions as he gathers some ingredients for cupcakes batter, while I round up the others.

"How about both? You make vanilla and I make chocolate." I suggest, placing the eggs onto the kitchen island.

"Sounds good," he responds. Placing a bag of sugar and flour next to the eggs.

"I'll get a mixing bowl,"

"Top right shelf," Ian tells me.

Almost forgot, we're currently at his house, so I don't even know where anything is located.

"Thanks," I mutter in appreciation, grabbing a glass mixing bowl off the shelf and carrying it over to the island.

"Thought we were making vanilla and chocolate?" He inquires, staring up at me.

"Yeah," I answer. I begin to use the measuring cups to measure the right amount of ingredients for the chocolate batter.

"You only brought one bowl," he points out, gesturing to the bowl.

"You have hands," I reply, continuing with the batter.

"Lazy bum," he whispers under his breath as he walks over the cupboards to grab another mixing bowl.

"I can hear you!" I chuckle, he keeps forgetting that I'm a werewolf too.

"Stupid advanced hearing!"

I burst out laughing, "Don't hate,"

"Yeah, yeah," he scowls playfully and washes his hand before starting to mix up the vanilla batter.

I look up at him for a second, watching him as his eyebrows furrow in concentration as he mixes the batter. Gosh. I'm going to miss him terribly when I leave.

"Creeper," he mutters, looking back at me. I smile innocently and he smiles too. "You're so cute," he coos, lifting up the whisk with gooey batter on it and pointing it towards me, causing some of the mix to get on my face.

"Ian!" I scold, wiping at the batter on my face.

"Oops," he says smiling widely.

Now he's gonna get it! I grab my whisk and quickly fling it at him, watching as it lands on his handsome face.

I burst out laughing, and he scowls, using his fast reflexes to fling some more batter at me.

"Ah!" I scream like a little girl. The batter landed on my chest and parts of my shirt since I'm wearing a V-neck. What poo. Dropping the whisk, I pull up my shirt and take it off.

"Batter never looked so good," he growls lowly and I look back at him to find him staring at my chest.