Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sunday morning I woke up with a smile on my face again. I had another dream with the same masculine figure present. I just wish I could have seen his face this time. Something tells me I'll be seeing him soon though. I have this strong intuition that we will be crossing paths soon. Weird. With a sigh I get off my warm comfy bed and head to the bathroom. Before I step in, I look back to find Rain still sound asleep, she'll probably be sleeping in till later due to her wild night. Disgusting and I wonder why I put up with her still. I turn back and close the bathroom door. I strip off my pajamas, turn on the shower and get in. Allowing the hot water to soothe my muscles as I lather coconut and vanilla shampoo into my hair. After my shower, I wrap a plush towel around my body and one around my hair, and head back into the bedroom.

I pull on a pair of light blue lacy bra and panties set then a pair of shorts, white tank top, and a black sweatshirt. I also pull on a pair of socks then slip my feet into my fuzzy slippers. I figured since I'll be home all day I might as well dress comfortably. I put my slightly damp hair into a ponytail and head downstairs to find something to eat.

After pouring myself a bowl of frosted flakes, I plop down on one of the stools and begin to eat. After eating I wash my bowl and then walk leisurely to the living room. Grabbing the television remote, I turn it on and switch it to me new favorite show, Two and a Half Men. I've been watching reruns of it a lot, but I don't like the new season with Ashton Kutcher. I prefer Charlie Sheen even though I haven't seen the whole seasons yet.

An hour or so later Mrs. Reynolds steps into the living room and we share pleasantries and she joins me on the couch after her husband, Ethan, leaves.

"Have you seen Nick this morning?" she asks,

"No,"

"Have you seen Ian then?"

"Ian? No, I thought he wasn't coming back until later?" I ask her. Does this mean that he's back? Suddenly my heart starts to beat rapidly, what the fuck?

"Yes, but he actually got back late last night."

OMG!

"Oh that's cool," I state calmly, acting like my heart isn't going into overdrive over someone I've never met, yet feels like I have in some way.

"Yeah. Where's Rain? Still asleep?"

"Yep, I guess she's really tired," after having sex, I amend in my head.

During the rest of our conversation, Sara just basically asks me more stuff about myself. She always wants to know how back home is and all that. Like what school was like there, what i did in my free time, what my parents are like and stuff like that.

A little while later Rain and Nick come down the stairs looking freshened up. Rain complains about being hungry and ends up convincing me- quite forcefully- to make her something to eat.

"I'd like some pancakes, eggs, and sausage" she lists,

"Right" I mutter.

"Can you make me some too?" Nick asks from the living room.

"Sure thing," I reply grudgingly.

Mrs. Reynolds steps into the kitchen, "Could you make some for Ian too? I'm afraid he'll be quite famished when he wakes up."

"Okay why not give me an apron and call me chef?" I retort sarcastically. They all laugh and in unison, "Why not?" making them all burst out laughing again.

So I ended up with an apron flipping pancakes, yup one of those aprons that say 'Kiss the cook'.

"Coffee?" I ask them; getting affirmations and one from Mrs. Reynolds answering for Ian who I still haven't met but heard he's still asleep.

As I placed the last batch of pancakes, eggs, and sausage on three plates, a groggy voice asks,

"What smells so good?" in a husky, sexy, and enticing way.

I look towards the sound of the voice to find the sexiest boy- I mean man, standing by the kitchen entrance in only a pair of basketball shorts. MOUTHWATERING! As if sensing my gaze he looks up right into my eyes, his beautiful emerald green eyes boring into my eyes, piercing my soul to the core. Overdramatic? Whatever.

His eyes are the most amazing shining green color I've ever seen. His dirty blonde hair is messy like he just ran his hands through them over and over again, giving him an undeniably sexy look. Fuck me stranger! Wait what? Fuck I'm turning into Rain.

I look a little down seeing his straight nose and perfect, plump light pink lips, high cheek bones, and strong masculine jaw. So inviting! Bloody hell I'm turning into a pervert! I look further down to see his perfectly tanned torso, showing off his drool worthy eight pack. Man this man is all muscle, not too buff, just right. I look back up to see him still staring at me, and actually checking me out. My cheeks turn crimson due to the intensity of his gaze, for some reason I'm secretly hoping that he sees what he likes. Gosh.

I'm not sure if to be happy or furious at the bell 'cause it suddenly rings snapping me out of my thoughts of the Adonis in front of me.

"I'll get it," someone exclaims, Rain. I finally look away from him to see Rain walk out to get the door.

"Hey guys," Chase greets as he enters the kitchen, then he spots me, and walks over to me, "Hey babe!" he greets me with a large grin on his cute face. He pulls me in a hug, "I have to say, you look sexy in that apron,"

A growl emanates from someone, and I'm pretty sure it's the sexy stranger.

Next chapter is in Ian's point of view!

please vote