Chapter 12

Hello guys! happy 4/20! I have a favor to ask, if you lovely people could please go back and vote on my other chapters i would be very grateful. thank you!

dedicated to StephAnn because she was the first to comment on the last chapter!

Chapter 12

Ian's POV

Chase must have a death wish, he obviously is deaf. If I remember correctly I told him to stay away from Kaylie, but oh no he decides not to listen. I mean I thought we were friends? Why does he have to go and be her boyfriend?

Although she seems happy with him, I want her to be happy, even if it's not with me. Who I'm I kidding? I want her to be happy with no one else but me! Watching them hold hands, hug, touch, just drives me insane!

"Damn you Chase!" I yell as I shove some clothes into my duffel bag. I've decided to go back to my bachelor pad, staying here just hurts since Kaylie lives here. I can't stand the fact that she's in the arms of another man, she's my fucking mate. It fucking hurts. It's been a whole damn week since she said yes to him, and my mood has been fucking gloomy since then. It's like she doesn't even see me or notice me. Not like she noticed me before or anything. But still, it hurts my ego to know that she would say yes to Chase!

It's Chase for crying out loud! That... that... agh that weirdo! Dammit I'm fucking losing my mind just because of a girl. But she's not just a girl though; she's my love, my everything. There I go again sounding like a fucking lovesick dog. I seriously need to get my mind off of her, only one way to do that though. Get laid. And I plan on doing just that if it will get my mind off Kaylie and of course from wanting to rip off Chase's head from his neck.

Kaylie's POV

After changing into a pair of short shorts and a little tank top, i walk over to my bed. Smiling happily, I plop down on my comfy bed, reminiscing about my time with Chase.

We just got back from our date to the bowling alley; i had an amazing time with him. It’s been a week since we started dating, making today Sunday. He got me flowers for our one week anniversary, they were roses, I'm not a big fan of roses, and I love lilies. But i guess he didn't know that, we are still getting to know each other, ergo i cannot blame him.

My decision to be with Chase is one of the best decisions I ever made. He's such a lovely guy, so sweet, caring, and funny. He has taken me out every night since we started dating, at first I thought it was a little too much, but I realized that's just how he shows his affections. We've been to so many different places, both in town and out of town.

He has made my stay here in the United States seem lovely. There's no doubt in my mind that I can learn to love him over time. Every time he's near, I'm smiling. He's just awesome like that!

"Kaylie? Are you in there?" Nick calls from behind the door.

"In here!" I call back to him;

He opens the door and walks in, "What you doing?" he asks as he plops down face first on my bed.

"Nothing important, what's wrong Nicky?" I ask, shuffling over to him and climbing onto his back, each leg on one side. I begin running my hands up his back, massaging it.

He groans, "Girl problems," then he sighs, "That feels good Kales."

I chuckle lightly, "When don't you have girl problems?" I ask sarcastically, continuing to rub his back and then up to his shoulder.

"Hey!" he protests, seeming to realize that I'm right he continues, "You're right, but this is different. She's my mate,"

My hand freezes on his shoulder, "Mate?" I ask confused. I remember Mrs. Reynolds, his mom, using that word once, but passed it off as nothing.

He seems to freeze too, "Um yeah, like a lover, some sort of soul mate." he explains after a couple seconds.

"Aww, you believe in soul-mates!"

He groans again, "Not really... I don't know... I'm confused."

I begin running my hands across his shoulder again, trying to relieve the tension.

"That feels really good!" he moans, startling me. I'm I turning him on? That's a first.

"So tell me about this girl," I say deciding to forget the moaning.

He sighs, "Well... she's really pretty, but she's also a slut." he growls the word 'slut',

"How do you feel about her then?" I ask continuing the massage.

It's silent for about a minute, and I begin to wonder if he fell asleep or didn't hear me but then he answers, "I feel like I'm supposed to like her, but I don't want to." He says then let's out another moan, however, a little louder this time.

"Fuck Kales, that feels so fucking good!" Nick growls.

Suddenly, my bedroom door bursts open and an angry looking fellow stalks into my room.

###########################################################################

any guesses as to who is at the door?   first right answer gets a chapter dedication.

please vote, every vote counts and everytime i see that i a have more votes than the last, i update faster.

have a good day everyone and an awsome weekend! :)