Chapter 19

Hello guys! I'm going to be doing random chapter dedications for the next couple of chapters. You could have a chapter dedication if you're the first to vote, comment, or i just select randomly.

Dedicated to ceciliamtz01 because she's my newest fan! Thanks for fanning!

Ok, happy reading! :)

Chapter 19

Ian

"Did you get the drinks?" I ask Tyler, my best friend, as I walk into the living room that now looks like a dance floor. We had removed most of the furniture leaving only one couch to make the space big enough for dancing. Now it looks like a dance floor, with strobe lights and disco balls. We also removed any breakables to keep it safe from the drunk teenagers. Everyone knows not to mess up my crib though, they know the consequence, clean up. I have never cleaned up after a party I've thrown, everyone is expected to clean after themselves. It's the only policy, I supply everything else.

"Chase should be here with the load shortly," Tyler answers, focused on the video game he's playing.

"Right." I mutter. Chase still gets on my nerves since he's still dating Kaylie. It's seriously annoying. What does she see in him anyways? I hope she isn't in love with him or something like that. I'll be damned. Damn, I need to make a move quickly... Maybe tonight... I know she wants me, her subconscious is begging for me. I mean she told me herself that she had dreams of me taking her to a lake. And I did take her to a lake. Her mind knows what it wants, it's just up to her to accept it.

"Okay, drinks are in the back of the truck." Chase says walking in with a couple packs of drinks in hand.

Without replying, I walk outside to the driveway to help offload the truck.

Two hours later and everything is all set up for the party. The DJ arrived almost an hour ago to set up his stuff. In a couple more minutes people will be arriving to have a good time.

"Hey man," someone says from the front door. Guests must be arriving already then. A second later, a couple guys and girls walk into the makeshift dance floor. The girls all looking practically naked, leaving nothing to the imagination. Gross. Shocked? Well I have a mate and other girls just don't interest me anymore. Before finding my mate, I would totally bang that, but now it's different. Kaylie has totally changed me. Speaking of Kaylie, I invited her to the party and I'm hoping she shows up. Possibly in something incredibly sexy but not revealing. I don't want other guys eye raping her. She's mine, mine alone. Well Chase doesn't count, he doesn't own her, she's my mate not his.

"Baby," Clarissa, a girl I've done multiple times, says, walking over to me while swaying her hips in what she thinks is a sensual way, but actually makes her look like a peacock.

"Clarissa," I nod at her, turning around and walking away without waiting for a reply from the peacock.

"Ian! Wait up!" she yells, desperation in her voice.

I ignore her and keep walking, going up to my bedroom to get ready. Stepping into my room, I shut the door and walk into my large walk-in closet. I grab a blue V-neck, a fresh pair of silk boxers, and jeans. Placing the new outfit on my bed I walk into my bathroom, stripping down and jumping ion the shower. After taking a quick shower, I towel dry my body then I run a towel through my hair to dry it a little. I walk back into my bedroom and start pulling my clothes on. After getting ready, I run my hands through my dirty blond locks and then head back down for the party. The party is in full swing by the time I get down. The DJ seems to be doing a good job, since the crowd is going wild for the music. Teenagers are dancing, some grinding against each-other. Smirking I walk to the kitchen to grab a drink. Opening the fridge, I grab a beer and pop it open, taking a big gulp of the cold drink. Ah.

After going through my first can, I grab another and start gulping it down as I walk through the party, getting high fives and hellos from pack members. Walking into dance floor, I'm immediately surrounded by half drunk girls, grabbing onto me.

Someone squeezes my ass while another girl grabs my manhood.

What the fuck?

I pull their hands away, "Don't touch me," I yell over the music, hoping they heard me.

As I try maneuvering out of the dance floor, I spot Melissa and Scarlett. They're Kaylie's friends which means she might be here with them. I'll have to keep an eye out for her, it's a little hard to catch her scent with all the alcohol and body heat stench in the air. Deciding to keep my eyes open for any sign of her, I walk over to the table with teenagers playing beer pong.

An hour later, after playing beer pong, I decide to check upstairs for anyone who might enter my room. During parties like this, people think it's a good time to have privacy and have sex. Walking into my room, I shut the door and look around. It's empty and quiet in here besides the bass thumping through the whole house...

The bathroom door clicks open and then shuts close. I immediately turn around to find the culprit.

I guess it's not completely empty after all.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind, your bathroom was the only one unoccupied."

*************************************************************************************************************

What do you think? Who is the other person in his bedroom?

Vote

Comment

Fan?

I have a quick question, does anyone know how to message all my fans at the same time? I'm still new to the whole having fans thing. It's awesome though.

It's my last week of high school! Eeeeep!!! So excited! When we get out on Friday, I'm going to run out screaming "It's over!" or "goodbye suckers!"

Have a good day guys! :)