Chapter 26

Hi guys! Okay well this chapter was hard to write, it took me a while to finally get this down. And if you guys could please vote and maybe go back and vote on the other chapters (I noticed that the past couple of chapters barely have any votes) that would be great. The more votes I get the faster I'll update the next chapter, if not I'll take longer to update next time, longer than usual anyways. Enjoy reading :)

Chapter 26

Kaylie's POV

I'm freaking out. Today's my date with Ian. Our first date! Oh my gosh what I'm I going to do? What I'm I going to wear? He's going to hate me after this first date! I'm so pathetic.

"Gah!" I screech falling face first onto my bed. I need to calm down, freaking out over a date isn't the best thing for me. I'm sure Ian won't appreciate it at all. I have to calm my nerves in order to have a good time later tonight with him.

Ian.

Thinking of his name alone brings an immediate smile onto my face. Ian is everything a girl could ever ask for, well in my opinion. Have I mentioned how absolutely sexy he is? Well he's really sexy, he's the epitome of a fine male. He's even sexier than Chris Evans, and believe me Chris is really hot but he's got nothing on Ian. Gosh, I sound like the love struck teenager that I am. Get a grip Kaylie! I scold myself.

But Ian though, he's so good looking. His eyes are so mesmerizing that I just want to look into them forever. Although, I'd rather lay in his arms and kiss him forever. I love when he kisses me, especially those couple of times at school when no one was watching this past week. He would kiss me deeply but briefly just incase someone saw but no one ever saw, not that I noticed. I don't care if anyone sees, I just want to be with Ian even if it's just for a short while. I know I kept talking about how I'm leaving soon and there's no point for a relationship, but I want to give Ian a chance too and besides I gave Chase a chance but he blew it big time.

Chase. That's a chapter of my life that I never want to remember again. I can't believe he would actually attempt to rape me. Ian's brother said sometimes shifters have no control over their anger which usually comes from their wolf so they tend to do some unthinkable things. But I don't believe that justifies Chase's behavior. I know he was slightly drunk too but for most of it he knew what he was doing. He seemed aware of his actions, blaming it on alcohol or his wolf isn't going to change anything. Nevertheless, I still can't believe that Chase is capable of... that. He was so nice to me. I still remember our first encounter, I couldn't sleep and decided to go for a run that morning I was supposed to start at the new school. We had talked a lot, he told me about his siblings and family while we jogged. About his likes and dislikes. We talked like we were old friends. But I guess the exterior doesn't matter, only the interior. I just had to find out who he really is the hard way. I can't believe I even dated him, he was so nice. I feel so stupid right now. What if Ian...? No, I shouldn't judge other guys just because of one other guy. Everyone's different and Ian seems like a nice guy. No, not that he seems, he is a wonderful guy. But, Chase also looked like a nice guy and look how that turned out. Not so good. I can't help but have doubts and I'm sure I'm always going to have doubts about the male species for the rest of my life.

*I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, Roman...* my cellphone starts ringing and a smile forms onto my face. It's my mum!!

I quickly get up and grab it off the nightstand, hitting accept and placing it against my ear. "Hey mum!" I greet enthusiastically, smiling all the while.

"Hi sweetie," she chuckles, "How is my baby?" she inquires making me groan.

"Nervous," I reply in a groan and she chuckles again, this time at my discomfort.