Chapter 22

Please read the note at the end, it's very important.

This chapter is a bit crap, didn't come out how I wanted it and it's short too, sorry.

Chapter 22

Ian

"Scarlett? Mel?" Kaylie stutters completely shocked.

Both girls seem to be confused, I can smell the alcohol on them and it looks like they are drunk.

"Kaylie!" The red head slurs, burping loudly.

"You're drunk," Kaylie notices, sighing in slight relieve. Probably guessing the reason behind their absurd behavior is intoxication.

"What? No I'm not drunk!" Scarlett slurs,

"That's what a drunk person would say," Kaylie scoffs playfully.

Both girls suddenly just fall back down onto the carpet and start snoring.

Shaking my head at their odd behavior I look over at Kaylie to find her staring deeply at Chase. Agh! Not bothering to break up their staring I walk out the door and back down to the still ongoing party to get a drink.

Kaylie's POV

"Chase," I whisper and he walks up to me, raising a hand and caressing my face.

"Kaylie," he murmurs, "I didn't mean to, I was drunk,"

I shake my head a bit, "I'm sorry too, I'm also at fault."

"What do you mean?" he asks confused. Well he has no clue that I've been sucking faces with Ian all night even when I knew that my boyfriend was inside the same house. He'll hate me when I tell him the truth. But I have to tell him, get it off my chest because right now I'm feeling a little guilty. Not a whole lot, but it's still there.

"I kissed Ian," I tell him and he sucks in a deep breath. His brown eyes getting noticeably darker, making me flinch a little.

"You're mad, I know, I'm sorry,"

"I'm not mad!" he yells retrieving his hand from my face and clenching his fists, fuming.

"I'm sorry!" I apologize helplessly.

"Oh you will be sorry when I'm done with you!" he yells angrily suddenly grabbing at my hair and pulling hard.

"Ouch!" I whimper, that hurts.

He then throws me across the floor and I bang my head on the wall. My hand immediately touches the back of my head and I feel something wet. Bringing my hand forward, I look at it to find a red liquid staining it.

Blood.

And that's when the panic sets in. "Please you're hurting me!"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up you whore," He spits as he lifts me up and throws me unceremoniously across the bed and gets on top of me, straddling me.

"What are yo-" I begin only to get slapped across my right cheek, causing my head to snap to the left and a stinging feeling to start.

"When I'm done with you, you'll regret ever cheating on me!"

"Please don't!" I whimper, tears streaming down my face, fear overtaking me.

"Oh you'll be begging me and screaming my name very soon," he vows, eyes gleaming with lust.

No, I can't believe it. I'm going to have my virginity taken from me forcefully by a werewolf nonetheless . When you hear about girls being raped, you think 'oh that couldn't happen to me' but now it's about to happen to me. I thought I was safe from rape and any sort of physical assault. My boyfriend, I thought I knew him, but I guess I don't.

"Look at me!" he growls, forcefully turning my head to him and capturing my lips in a hard kiss.

I start kicking my legs and hands around pathetically only for him to capture my hands with one of his and hold it above my head.

"You better cooperate or I'll take you harder than I had planned!" he growls making me whimper and reduce my struggling. He's a werewolf, he's much more stronger than I am.

"Good girl," he praises as he rips my dress and pulls it off my body leaving me in only my undergarments. "Fuck," he groans kissing down my neck to the 'v' of my breasts.

"Please," I beg fat tears falling down my face, heart racing in fear.

"Good, beg for it." He praises removing my bra and leaving my chest bare.

"Nooooooooooooo!" I scream as loud as I can. Ian please help me, I think. Please Ian.

Chase slaps me again on the same cheek. Shit, that's going to leave a huge bruise.

"Shut up bitch!" he growls working a little faster to take off my knickers. Ian hurry!

"Helpppppp!" I scream on top of my lungs.

Suddenly the door bursts open, forcefully banging against the wall, sounding like it was removed off its hinges. And half a second later Chase is pulled off of me.

"Ian, let us handle him," a familiar male voice suggests.

"Nick's right, it wouldn't be a good idea to just beat him up. Go help Kaylie, she needs you right now." another person adds, sounding like Tyler, Ian's best mate.

"You're right," Ian agrees, probably nodding his head.

"Kaylie, baby look at me." Ian whispers and I raise my head to stare at his beautiful face.

"You came," was the only thing I said and he nods as he takes off his shirt.

"What are you--"

"You need to wear this for now," he suggests and then I remember that I'm practically naked. Thanking him I help him put the shirt on me and I inhale his musky masculine scent deeply.

He looks over my face and then he growls, "That asshole will pay dearly for this!" he growls as he barely caresses my face, showing just how gentle he is. Fresh tears start pouring down my face and I begin to sob. What could have happened catching up to me. Realization that if not for Ian I would have been raped. Ian quickly pulls me into his arms letting me sob onto his bare chest. "It's okay, I'm here now. I won't let anyone near you." he hushes.

And I don't doubt him for one bit, because I know he means what he just said. It's a promise to protect me and I know that as long as I have him, I won't ever get hurt.

********************************************

I've decided to take a little break off of Wattpad and focus on my life. My life is in chaos right now, nothings going good, my parents and I are having quarrels and it makes me feel like crap. This chapter didn't even come out right, I knew what I was supposed to write but I couldn't get it across. I'm going to take a week and a half to two weeks off to get myself together. I hope you understand. Thanks for all your votes and comments and fans.