Chapter 30

Happy reading :)

Chapter 30

The door opens and a girl walks in with a mask over her face and stands next to the psychopath. He turns towards her and she kisses him on both cheeks.

"Hello father," she greets with a familiar voice, something tells me I know this girl or have at least met her before.

"Ah, Ian here, wanted to meet you," he gestures towards me, causing the girl to crane her head to me. The first trait I notice, even with the mask, is that she has brown eyes. "He wants to meet the real you. Take off your mask darling"

Her face pulls up into a smirk, "Of course." and then I watch her as she slowly takes off the mask.

"Meet my daughter, Melissa." he introduces as I take in her face fully.

Brown eyes and blonde haired Melissa. Kaylie's so called friend.

"How could you? She trusted you!" I growl in disgust.

"My loyalties are to my father." is all she says.

"Bring in his brother," psychopath tells no one in particular. But a second later two guys bring in Nick, a bruised and tired looking Nick.

They place him in the same position that I'm currently in. Locking his hands and feet in place next to me. Throughout the whole time, Nick doesn't say a word. Or fight back. Actually, I don't even see him move a limb by himself. Or bat an eyelash. He takes it all quietly. Either he's tired of fighting back or has lost the will to do so.

Melissa walks over to Nick, standing right in front of him and caressing his face. "Hm, I didn't have to do this Nick. We didn't want you involved, but you just had to fall in love with Kaylie too didn't you? Rain, remember Rain? Your mate? Well she's pissed. She wanted you to suffer and then, bam! Here you are!"

What. The. Fuck.

When the fuck did Nick find his mate? Why didn't he say anything all this time? I mean I know it took a while for me to tell others about Kaylie, but at least I did end up telling them right? And Rain? Isn't that Kaylie's friend from the same exchange program as Kaylie?

"The earth is round," I mutter quietly but it doesn't go unnoticed by Melissa since she cranes her head to me. And then smirks. Why'd I even say that? Whatever they injected me with is surely affecting my brain.

"Ian," she purrs, walking a couple steps to stand before me. She then leans closer to my right ear, "So sexy," she whispers. And I flinch back.

She laughs. "You could have said yes to me, I would have convinced my father to let you go."

"Over my dead body!" I spit. I remember a couple years ago back in sophomore year. She had just moved over to my territory to live with her aunt. She wanted to be my girlfriend after we had sex. She kept following me around like a lost puppy. Confessing her undying love for me. Suddenly, she stopped and I thought she had changed and realized her feelings would never be returned.

"As you wish." she pulls back a little and stares me deeply in the eyes. Then she suddenly leans forward again before I can blink and plants her lips on mine. I try lifting my hand to push her off, only to remember that they're bound. So I just shut my mouth tightly as she tries to get them open to shove her tongue in.