Chapter 28

Hello wonderful earth-ians!

Chapter 28

"I don't know what rumors you've heard, but what I'm about to tell you is not at all a rumor," I address the members, both male and female, in my pack. Instead of having a meeting with just the males, I decided every member should be aware since it involves everyone of them. Kaylie is my mate, I'm their Alpha, therefore Kaylie's their Alpha female.

"I found my mate-" I begin only to be interrupted by applause from the pack and congratulations from the crowd. "Yes, thank you. Well there's a problem," I continue and hushed whispers and murmurs erupt from the crowd. You can hear people making up stories already on what they think is wrong.

"My mate was kidnapped earlier today by rogues, and we believe Chase Montgomery had a hand in it," I inform them and they all start to protest. Yelling out what they'd like to do to Chase for kidnapping their Alpha female.

"He must be killed!" one member of the pack chants and others agree.

"We must rescue the Alpha female!" another says and they all chant in agreement.

This is exactly the reaction I was hoping to arouse.

"Silence!" my voice booms over the meeting arena and they all quiet down and return their attention to me. "You're right, Chase will be killed if it turns out he had a hand in this and WE WILL GET OUR ALPHA FENALE BACK!" I declare and the crowd breaks out in cheers of agreement.

*******

After the meeting the fit male wolves and some female fighters gathered around in the pack house while the others were allowed to return to their homes. We discussed some fighting strategies and course of action and then I and my right hand men, and woman- Clarissa- gathered to discuss possible ways to discover where they're keeping Kaylie. But due to the little information I had, we were getting no where. Since it was getting very late, almost midnight, we decided to end it and continue the next morning.

"Alright, see you guys in the morning." I call and I get a chorus of "goodnight" back.

"Hey Ian!" Clarissa squeals running up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. Has she ever heard of personal space?

"What?" I ask harshly. I am not in the mood for this. My mate has been kidnapped and I have no idea where she is, I need to find her.

"Don't be so sour," she pouts looking very unattractive, I just shrug and pull away. Now that I think about it, her hair is way too light, eyes too dull, face too artificial, and she's too tall. Where's that cute dimple Kaylie has? I prefer a natural woman. Someone who is reserved, absolutely gorgeous in every way, the perfect height, with sparkling blue eyes. Ah. Those eyes, I could stare into them forever. Those blue eyes framed by thick long lashes that I'm sure most girls would be jealous of. And don't forget I love a girl with a comforting smile, a girl that isn't afraid to eat. Damn, I can remember the first time my parents decided it would be a good idea for us to all go out to dinner, my parents, Nick, Kaylie, and I.

"How about we go out tonight? It's been two weeks since Kaylie got here, it will be a good idea to eat out to celebrate!" my lovely mother suggests and we all agree. An hour or so later we were sat at a Chinese buffet restaurant. Kaylie's choice, mum asked her where she wanted to go and she said,

"Chinese! I love Chinese food!" after that she flushed, maybe it was because we were all staring at her like she grew a second head or she realized how excited she sounded. Either way, it was cute watching her blush like a tomato. I love when she blushes, it's a sign that she can be embarrassed and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.