Chapter 20

Hey guys! I'm finally done with high school, but I can't really let go yet, I guess graduation rehearsal will give me closure.

Dedicated to bubbly101 for the awesome comment on the last chapter! :)

Well, happy reading!

Chapter 20

Ian's POV

Standing right in front of me is none other than my beautiful mate, Kaylie Jennings.

And man does she look so fucking sexy! I can feel my manhood twitch in my jeans. Fuck! Her dress is a blue, mid thigh, body hugging type dress. It's fucking hanging on to her every curve, outlining them.

"It's alright," my voice comes out super husky. I quickly clear my throat as quietly as I can.

Her red lips pull up into a little smile, "Thanks. I wouldn't have used it if people weren't practically fucking in the other bathrooms I looked in," she gushes out, voice sounding nervous.

Her voice sounds so fucking sexy when she says "fucking" and I sure as hell would like to fuck her as hard as she would want. Gosh, I want to make love to her so fucking bad.

"I said it's fine," I chuckle a bit at the end.

She nods quickly, "Okay, I'm just gonna go now," she says, but the tone of her voice contradicts her words. It sounded like she really doesn't want to leave me or my bedroom.

"You don't have to go, you can stay here with me." I blurt out, without thinking through my words.

She blushes a little, "I... I don't know," she drawls out,

"I know you want to," I taunt, teasingly, taking a step closer to her.

She swallows, "I--"

"Come here," I motion with my hand for her to come closer to me and she immediately steps forward, obeying me.

Damn my mate is submissive! Wonder how she'll be when we finally make love!

When she's right in front of me, I place two fingers under her chin to get her to look at me. She looks so breathtaking, her eyes are so mesmerizing. My gaze falls down to her full red lips, she licks her lips nervously, casing me to groan in lust. I want to kiss her so fucking bad, but I can't without her permission. Besides, she has a boyfriend, Chase. His name alone brings a sour taste on my tongue!

"I don't want to," she mutters, I immediately look up at her eyes, eyebrows raised in confusion.

"What?" I ask, hoping she'll explain her statement.

She sighs, "I don't want to go back down there. Chase is drunk."

Oh. That's good then. "Like I said earlier, you can stay up here with me. We can just talk if you want to..."

She nods quickly, "Yeah,"

I smile lightly, glad with her answer. Grabbing her hand in my, tingles running up my hand, I lead her over to my bed and she settles onto the blanket. I also sit next to her, still holding her hand, she doesn't protest.

We spend the next handful of minutes, or maybe its hours, talking about ourselves. She talks about her parents, and how much she misses them. She told me she called them last night and they talked for hours. She talked about Melissa and Scarlett, how happy she is to have them as her friends. But then she starts talking about her relationship with Chase, surprising me a little.

"I'm not so sure about my feelings for him anymore. Mel and Scarlett don't like him." She says, and I stare at her taken aback. I thought she really likes Chase, but I guess fate is working it's magic. Kaylie is my mate, she was created for me and no one else. We will eventually end up together, sooner or later. Although, I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later. I don't think my wolf and I can wait too long anymore.

"Does that mean you don't really like him?" I ask, just to clarify.

She nods, "Actually, I don't even think I really liked him anyways."

"Really?" I ask, my voice hopeful.

"Yeah, really." she agrees looking at me directly in the eyes, letting me know how truthful her words are. "There's this other guy that I'm developing feelings for," She goes on. Shit! I shouldn't have put my hopes up! She likes someone else. Fuck! When I find him, whoever he is, I am going to rip his good for nothing face off!

"He's really sweet, funny, and super attractive. But, I don't know if he likes me in the same way I do him." she says, her voice breaking a little at the end. She looks so vulnerable right now. What idiot would be stupid enough not to like this beautiful creature back?

"He would be a fool not to like you back," I assure her,

"Really?" she asks, a little unsure.

"Absolutely," I reply, feeling my heart breaking little by little on the inside. She like someone else not me! Dammit!

"Would you like me?" she suddenly asks, causing me to backpedal and my mind to go blank.

"What type of question is that!?" I almost yell at her. What a ridiculous question!

"Just answer please," she whispers, looking down at her hands that are no longer in mine.

Tilting her chin up, I look her straight in her beautiful eyes and answer her with as much sincerity as I can muster, "The word 'like' is not even enough to describe my unquenchable feelings for you Kaylie. Of course I like you, any guy would. You're an absolutely amazing girl, you're beautiful, sexy, smart, caring, considerate, ama--"

But I never get to finish, because she interrupts my proclamation of love. How? She makes the first move and crashes her soft lips onto mine.

**********************************************************************************************

Yes! They finally kissed! More on their kiss in the next chapter.

What do you guys think?

The story isn't over yet, around fifteen more chapters to go, more or less. I'm going to New Jersey this weekend for my grandma's birthday bash! I'll probably be staying there till I have to come back for my graduation on June 5th!

Have a good memorial day weekend everyone, and for those who live outside the United States, have a good weekend. Until next time...

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan