Chapter 31

Hi guys! I hope everyone had an awesome fourth of July! Thanks to all my new and old fans!

Chapter 31

Wow. I can't believe it. Why didn't she tell me that she's a werewolf? Or maybe she just wasn't aware of it. The only people that can answer any questions about her transformation would be her parents.

But boy is she beautiful. But right now I have to deal with someone. Psychopath. Best name to describe him too.

With Kaylie transforming into a wolf, psychopath Pearson focuses his gaze on her, staring in awe. Like I was.

I take this as my chance to free myself. Since I can feel my wolf, I let him take over. Ripping the chains I had been held with and lunging for Pearson's throat. Taking him by surprise and squeezing his throat.

His gaze snaps to me as he tries to struggle to set himself free, but I'm not having that. Now that I have him under my clutches, he's not getting out.

'He's an alpha.' Runs through my head. I can't kill him, not by myself anyways. If I kill him it means I get his pack. And believe me, I don't want another pack under my watch.

But, maybe...

'Ian, we're on our way down." Tyler, my Beta informs me. Just the person I wanted to see.

Pearson tries clawing at my hands and I squeeze tighter.

I can't believe Kaylie...

Kaylie! I almost forgot she's still in here in wolf form. Looking over at her, I find her staring at me with... Adoration? Yeah, that's what it looks like.

Smiling at her, I throw Pearson against the far wall and he hits it with a loud thud. I watch his men scuttle out of the room with their tails between their legs. No pun intended. I make my way to Kaylie, standing in front of her and running my right hand through her soft white fur. That's strange. Her fur's white while her human hair color is dark. Which means her werewolf gene is from an Alpha. Probably a very powerful one because only Alpha's can have a different fur color than their normal human hair color. Beautiful.

"So beautiful," I mutter quietly, reaching behind her ears and scratching soothingly. She purrs making my wolf purr in excitement. She nestles her head into my palm and I smile.

"Alpha," Tyler calls from behind me. I had totally forgotten that he was coming down here. Ruffling Kaylie's fur, I retrieve my hand and turn to face my Beta. Standing behind him are a bunch of fighters from my pack.

I nod at them. "Free my brother," I instruct and two of my men walk over to Nick to release him. "Tyler, Pearson is knocked out over there," I point to where he landed after I threw him. "Deal with him," I instruct him.

"But Ian, don't you know what this means?" Tyler hesitates.

I nod, "I do, and you're the best person to handle it Ty, you're my best mate and the best Beta an Alpha could have." I tell him smiling. I'm losing my Beta but Pearson's pack is gaining a well deserved pack leader.

"Thank you Ian. Is that Kaylie?" he asks, gesturing to her.

"Yeah, she just turned." I tell him with pride.