Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ian's POV

My cellphone starts to ring interrupting my sleep. Damn I'm so not a morning person and my mom should know that! Groaning loudly I grab my iPhone and press accept "Mom," I croak down the phone hoping my mother would just leave me alone.

"Ian Reynolds! what are you still doing in bed at this time of the day?" my mom asks

"Mom it's too early for me to be talking, I'll call you back later." I reply about to hang up on her.

"Don't you dare hang up on me Mister! Why are you still in bed?" geez doesn't she know that a man needs his sleep!

"Mom it's too early for this, so why don't you tell me why you are calling me this early morning?"

"Ian it's two in the afternoon over here."

Shit it's that late? Damn well I'm still tired. I mean cut me some slack I was partying all night till early this morning.

"Oh well now that that's cleared up can you tell me the reason for this?" I say with groan, yawning all the while.

"Honey did you forget that the exchange student is coming in today? You were supposed to be here when she gets here!"

Oh shit I totally forgot about that! Well they don't need me to be there I have more important shit to do. Besides Nick- my brother- is there to take care of stuff and my beta Tyler is also there.

"Well mom I'm far away from home, but I'll be back next weekend so no worries. Nick and Tyler will handle it,"

"Where are you son?" my mom asks

"Sin city" I reply with a slight smile on my face. Yeah I love this place! So many chicks to bang! And the parties are so much hotter than the ones back home.

My mother sighs down the phone "well see you soon," and then she hangs up.

I toss my iPhone away, and lay on my back with a sigh. She sounded so disappointed when I told her I won't be back till next week. I hate disappointing my parents, being Alpha doesn't leave room for disappointment. Being Alpha of the pack means being responsible and when it comes to my job as pack alpha I am the most dedicated person. But sometimes I just want to live my life and have fun without having the job of overseeing a lot of people. I mean I'm only eighteen for crying out loud. That's why I decided to take a vacation to Las Vegas and just live life. It's been a week since I got here, and it's been one hell of a week. I've been going from one party to another, one club to another, and banging chicks left to right. It's the player and single life.

But I can't help but feel sad about not having found my mate. It might seem like I don't want a mate, but really i do. Who doesn't? Come on who doesn't want someone who will love you unconditionally and someone who was made for you? I know I do. I was kind of hoping to find my mate here, but no such luck. Well whatever I'm going to keep partying till I find her, and when I do I'm going to make sure that she is the happiest person alive.

Sighing loudly I trudge to the adjourning bathroom to freshen up. After a quick hot shower, I wrap a fluffy white towel around my waist. Wiping off the steam on the mirror, I examine my facial features. My sandy blonde hair is tousled and falls slightly across my forehead. My green eyes appear bright in the lighting dancing with excitement. Yeah excitement for what is to come! Score!

My full lips pull up into a smirk at the thought of the entire ass I'll be tapping later tonight. I run my fingers across the slight stubble across my strong jaw breaking out into a huge grin. Shaking my head I walk back to the room and find clothes to wear. I get out a pair of black Levis jeans, a white inner shirt, and a green button up shirt. After getting dressed I roll up the sleeves of my shirt, and put on my black and green Nikes. Then I proceed to check myself out on the wall mirror. Damn I look good! Grinning at my appearance, I walk out the door for another night of just living life to the fullest in Sin city.