Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen. 

            I think I have finally come to the conclusion that secret relationships are probably the best relationship you could ever have. I mean think about it, you have nobody interrupting your business and you don’t have girls or guys throwing themselves on you because they don’t know you’re in a relationship. I never understand why people seem to be more interested in you when you’re in a relationship than when you’re single but that always happen. But besides that, yeah, you can’t exactly shout it to the world that you’re in a relationship but it’s almost better that way. I believe that it’s better to be involved with someone and not have anyone know your secrets with each other. Not to mention it’s hot as hell to sneak around.

            Justin and I were currently making out behind the stage curtain of the auditorium and I couldn’t help but let these thoughts run free through my mind as his tongue was practically shoved down my throat. His hands were up my shirt, trying to grab any place possible that he could and my hands were trying everything to restrain from moving them towards his pants.

            I’m not sure why I’m thinking this now when we’ve been doing this for the past two weeks now but I was. This whole auditorium thing was his idea and at first I wanted nothing to do with it because I’ve never been the dare devil to skip class but he simply told me to tell my teachers I was going to the bathroom. It didn’t seem like a bad option so for ten minutes every other class period we meet here in the same spot and then head our separate ways once we were finished. This day just has been so good so far and it’s about to get ten times better because today is Tuesday, one out of the three days a week I go to Justin’s house to tutor him. Well, not tutor him, but more like make out even more and watch an endless supply of movies.

            The alarm on his phone suddenly went off to let us know our ten minutes were up and I let out the most frustrated sigh I could as I felt his fingers trace the outline of my bra. We had started on a band chair somewhere but ended up with him on the floor and me grinding on top of him as he literally explored almost every inch of my body. Every inch except the one place he was dying to.

            “After lunch.” He was trying to calm down from how intense our kiss just was and breathed heavily, his hand coming up to push his hair back more. “Don’t forget.”

            Of course there was times like this that I wished we could be out in the open about us because we could go to lunch together right now. We all sat at the same table now because Kylie was dating Brandon but we still couldn’t act like a couple, which sucked. I just know that I didn’t want to give this up for anything.

            “I promise.” I smirked and placed one last kiss on his lips before I stood up and helped him to his feet as well.

            “I can’t wait until you come over later.” He said.

            “And I can’t wait either but I gotta go.”

            I tried to walk towards the door but he tugged on my sleeve and pulled me back into him and kissed me once more, my legs feeling like they’d collapse out from under me at the contact. If only we could just stay in here for the rest of the day I’d be so content but unfortunately that can’t happen. Stupid Trig won’t ever leave my life alone.

 -------

             “Justin you gotta come to the party this Saturday.” Brandon shouted across the table, making all of the jocks nodding their heads in agreement.