Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

            When I walked into the house I was expecting my parents to be annoyed beyond belief as they sat on the couch in their bathrobes waiting for me to come home but they weren’t. Instead, the whole house was pitch black like it usually is at this time of night, but eerily silent.

            Turning on the hall light, I quietly snuck up the stairs and peeked into my room expecting to see Brandon but he wasn’t there. Did he seriously go to bed and forget about the whole thing? He seemed way too upset to do that.

            I decided to check in Brandon’s room to see if he was sleeping but I didn’t. I saw the last thing I wanted to see, which was an empty bed and an open window.

            Shit.

------- 

Justin’s Point Of View-

                       “Brandon what the hell man?!”

             The blood streamed from my lip onto the pavement as I tried to turn onto my side so I could look at him again but this time he kicked me in the side and that’s when I pulled him down to the ground with me and made my fist go into contact with the side of his jaw and once again to his eye.

            “Did you fuck her yet?!” He shouted, the houses next to us seeming way too close right now. “You mother fucker!”

        “Brandon!” I shouted back and held him at arms length so he couldn’t touch me. “We aren’t together! What the hell is your problem?”

        “Oh you aren’t together?” He almost laughed to himself and pointed to my neck. “Tell that to the fucking lipstick on your face.”

        I immediately brought my hand up to the sides of my mouth and felt the stickiness imprinted freshly on my skin. I didn’t even think about wiping my mouth off after she left but then again I didn’t really think I’d get jumped on the streets either.

        “Just hear me out.” I said calmly. “Please.”

        “Hear you out? Justin are you kidding me right now? My little sister? Really?” He ran his hands over his face to get himself to calm down and I patiently stood up, him following my lead, and balled my fists balled at my sides just in case he tried to try something again.

        “I didn’t want it to happen!” I yelled. “It kind of just happened okay?”

        “Did you sleep with her?” He asked quietly.

        “No.”

        “Are you lying to me?”

        “No.” I replied honestly. “I didn’t sleep with her Brandon.”

        “So how long has this been going on for? I swear to god don’t you dare lie to me or I’ll pound your face in even more.”

        Rolling my eyes at him, I tried so hard not to laugh because there’s no way in hell he could pound my face in again. The only reason he got a hit was because he came up behind me and caught me off guard. He’s not fooling anyone but I’m not going to lie about it anymore. I understand Alyssa didn’t want me to say anything but Brandon already figured it out. There’s no way I could get myself out of it.