Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen.

            “Annnd we lost again. Shall we keep playing or do you just want to continue and be a horrible team?

             Justin’s eyes flickered to mine filled with nothing but humor and I sent him a dirty look to let him know that the game wasn’t over yet. We were currently playing call of duty black ops and Justin suggested we play the zombie version. I’ve never played before and I know that he’s just joking but I really didn’t want to suck.

            “Again.” I smirked. “Start over.”

            His hands that were wrapped around my neck clicked multiple buttons and the game instantly replayed. I leaned my head back into his lower stomach and tried to focus on what I was doing although I really don’t know what it is I’m supposed to do.

            “There’s an upstairs room that they can get in through but I’ll watch that one and the front one downstairs. If you go through that little hallway there’s a place they can enter through. Just stand by the door and keep knifing. Try not to let them break down the barrier and when we get enough points the front room upstairs will unlock.”

            I did what I was told and moved to stand in front of the door, hearing the groaning of the zombies steadily approach. It was funny to see Justin so focused on something even though it was just a game but he said this was his favorite so I was willing to play it with him.

            “Shit!” I cursed when I got scraped by one and tried to aimlessly knife them, which didn’t exactly work out. Five more of them arrived at the barrier and started to take the wood down, making me start to try and knife even more.

            “Move back a little babe.” He said as he watched my movements on the screen. “If you put a little space between you guys it’ll be easier to get them.”

            “Okay.” I replied and moved farther back.

            This time when I tried to knife, it actually worked and the bodies fell onto the floor. This was a huge accomplishment for me seems how I haven’t been able to kill one yet until now.

            “Yes!” I shrieked. “Finally I got some.”

            “Good job babe.” He started to laugh and paused the game so he could bend down and kiss my cheek. “You’re getting better.”

            I turned when his head was still resting on my shoulder and pressed my lips against his, making the remote fall from his hands and onto the floor. I guess this was the worst thing about playing this game because it seems like no matter what on earth the two of us did it always ended in a make out session.

            I crawled onto his lap so I was straddling him and tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth so I could have access to his tongue.

            “It’s been a month.” He said breathlessly and pulled away.

            “Since what?” I asked.

            “Since we started dating.”

            Feeling like the worlds shittiest girlfriend, I relaxed back onto his thighs and gave him the most apologetic look I could muster. I guess I just wasn’t really focused on how long we’ve been dating; I’ve just been trying to keep my best to keep it hidden. Although I found it extremely sweet that he paid attention.