Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

            Now that I finally put a face to Justin I actually see him in school a lot more than I thought. We obviously didn’t have any classes together but I saw him in the hallway on my way to lunch and on my way to Chemistry.

            “That’s him.” I whispered to Kylie.

            Her eyes widened when she spotted him with a bunch of the jocks by his locker. This period was my study hall but I did all my homework last night so I had nothing to do except roam the halls and wait to leave school. I hated the fact that I didn’t have senior privileges.

            “That’s him?” She tilted her head to the side and analyzed his features.

            He was wearing a pair of jeans with a Nike pullover sweatshirt. He honestly always looked so good and there was no way I’ve never seen this kid before. I’m almost positive that I would have noticed him.

            “Yep.”

            Slamming my locker shut behind me, I searched around in my pockets until I found my phone and debated on whether or not to say something to him. My goal was to make him like me but I’m not sure if he likes something he can’t have or if he likes to be flirted with. All guys are different so I think I’m going to have to just wait it out.

            “Well damn. Why have a crush on Taylor when you could have a crush on him?” She asked.

            “Because he’s nineteen and he treats me like I’m two.”

            “Whoa.” She stuck her hand out, causing it to gently hit me on the chest. “He’s nineteen? That’s even hotter.”

            “I know!” I groaned.

            Of all of the guys in the school for my brother to hang out with it had to be Justin. He was so interesting and so cute I just wanted to make out with him but he wouldn’t even think about touching me. It made me crazy.

            “Ms. Walter is probably having a fit that we aren’t back from the bathroom yet. Let’s go.”

            Following close behind her, I snuck my phone back into the pocket of my pants again before I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

            “Sup Alyssa?”
            My heart leaped into my throat when Justin was staring down at me with a smile on his face. I didn’t want to act like I was nervous so I flicked my hair over my shoulder and slimmed out the white lace dress I was wearing.

            “Hey.” I casually replied.

            I saw all of the jocks look me up at down but then looked back to Justin to see what he would say. I bet they were trying to determine whether or not we were dating but sadly, we weren’t.

            “This is Brandon’s little sister guys.”

            And there’s the familiar stab in my chest again. I am more than just Brandon’s little sister. Well, I wanted to be more with him.

            “Alyssa.” I corrected.

            “Or kid, as I like to call her.” He chuckled.

            I think this was a joke because he knew it got to me but it’s making me so irritated so I guess it’s working. The jocks started to laugh at his nickname and it made me feel childish or like I was getting made fun of. It wasn’t anything I wanted him to say, I know that.