Chapter Forty-One.

Chapter Forty-One. 

            When I woke up to Lyss she was asleep against my chest. Her hair was all messed up from the sex and I had the cheesiest grin on my face. We were in some cheap ass motel this time in the middle of Pennsylvania and ever since our second time our sex just kept getting better. I think this was like the sixth time we’ve had sex but it lasted longer than usual. I lasted for an hour and she was in pure bliss last night. Her facial expressions and the way she moaned when I touched her was just something so beautiful to me. The fact that I’m the first one she’s ever had was so beautiful.

            What made this morning different from the rest was that we were both naked. She usually wanted to get changed afterwards so we both would but now she just didn’t even care. Now we were both naked and she was so beautiful.

            “Lyss.” I cooed in her ear, moving my body on top of hers. “Wake up baby.”

            Slowly blinking her eyes open, they met with mine before she let out a little groan and wrapped her arms around my neck.

            “Do we gotta go?” She murmured.

            “In a couple minutes yeah. We’ll be in New York by the end of today though. It’s our last day of driving.”

            “Ugh, okay.”

            She tried to get out of bed but I rolled onto my side and pulled her back into me, the comforter coming off of her body. I thought it was funny the way her face got red but she had no reason to be embarrassed. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.

            “Stop.” I laughed when she went to cover up. “You’re so beautiful.”

            “Stop being so corny.” She giggled. “Last night was amazing Justin.”

            “I know. I love you Lyss. So much.”

            She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she finally stood up and searched around in her duffle bag for something to wear. I’m going to need to take her shopping when we get to New York. It can’t be expensive but she really needs clothes.

            “I don’t have clean underwear.” She muttered in embarrassment.

            “Wear a pair of mine.” I said and pointed to the suitcase. “Third zipper.”

            When she opened up the pocket and took a pair out she sent me a little grin and put them on. The way her body looked in my briefs with her hipbones that looked so good and her breasts that I could stare at forever and her face that didn’t need makeup. She looked so damn beautiful. I know I’ve said that about ten times today but seriously. I don’t know how I got so lucky.

            “Calvin Klein.” She teased, snapping the band. “Fancy.”

            “You look it.” I responded seriously, scanning her up and down. “Come lay down for a couple minutes?”

            “We have to check out though.”

            “Not until eleven baby. C’mere.”

            Before she could reach the bed my phone started to go off but the caller was from an unknown number.

            “I don’t know this number.” I said as I looked at it.