Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

Warning: If you don't like sexual chapters I suggest you wait for the next update. 

            “Oh my god I could kiss you forever.”

            His words were the only thing surrounding my head right now as his hands explored underneath my bra and his lips reattached to my neck. The only thing I could do was run my hands underneath his shirt and kiss his earlobe, my teeth gently tugging down on it, and that’s when I heard him moan. That sound will always make my insides tingle with excitement and feel like I just jumped off a one hundred foot building.

            “Baby.” I whispered and tried to stop kissing him when his hands slipped inside of my shorts. “Baby we need to stop.”

            “Why?” He murmured, his fingers exploring everywhere possible. “C’mon. Just a little more.”

            Looking around the auditorium, I was waiting for the timer to go off on his phone that said we had to go back to our classes but it remained silent. The more and more we did this the more and more we were getting closer to doing the one thing I was afraid the most of doing and I don’t understand it but I just felt like I couldn’t breathe when he touched me there. I assume that’s how you’re supposed to feel but still. It was a feeling that I was unsure of. It was just alien to me.

            Once he noticed I wasn’t getting into it he sighed out of frustration and pulled away from me. It’s been another month since Brandon has found out and surprisingly he kept his promise but the thing that didn’t stop was Justin trying to have sex. He claimed it didn’t bother him that I wasn’t ready but when he sighed out of frustration like that I know he’s upset. Maybe not at me, but with my crotch.

            “Fine.” He said abruptly and fixed his t-shirt.

            “It’s not like I’d lose my virginity in a band room behind the stage anyways Justin. Get real.” I spat. “Can you stop being mean for a second?”

            “I’m not being mean.” He defended. “I’m just horny.”

            Standing up from where he was sitting, I fixed my shirt as well and stood there awkwardly as we waited for the alarm to go off. I was about to say screw it and leave anyways until it finally went off and I gave him a sympathetic look.

            “I’m sorry.” I whispered. “It’s just hard when we don’t really spend that much time together, you know? This last month’s been difficult. Between Kylie’s continuous questions and Brandon having a cow every time I go and see you… It’s just hard babe.”

            He nodded his head in agreement and pressed his forehead against mine before he delicately kissed my lips and ran his fingertips down my arms. I could tell he forgave me once he started to calm himself down but I kept remembering that night he made me feel good. I kept thinking back to what an incredible feeling that was and I highly doubt he’d ever been pleased before. He said that sex was the only thing he’d done and we’ve been dating for two months now. As avid as I’d be at it, I think he at least deserved something.

            “Hey.” I said before he turned to go. “Are your parents gonna be home tonight?”

            “Uh, no.” He breathed out. “Why?”
            “Well, nothing. It’s just that-“ I stopped myself to try and word this as best as I could. “How would you um, feel if I um, if I tried to…”