Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Twenty.

            “Downstairs.” I warned. “Babe, seriously!”

            Erupting into laughter, he pushed me down onto my bed and started to attack me with kisses, making my pleas for him to go back downstairs completely irrelevant and almost non-existent to my brain. All I wanted to do was have him stay here but unfortunately he had plans for a movie night with Dallas and Brandon. I wish Dallas wasn’t here because my parents were out on a date night so if Dallas was out of the picture then Justin and I could cuddle and make out all we wanted and I wouldn’t even care if Brandon watched. I wish that could happen but unfortunately Dallas is, in fact, here.

            “Come… with… me…” He murmured between kisses. “We can… sit together… and I can… touch you… under the… blanket.”

            I swear my mouth just dried out as soon as he said it. I don’t know if it was due to the fact he was sloppily kissing me everywhere possible right now or if it was the fact that I would get some amount of pleasure out of this but I was certainly agreeing to it and I think by now he knows I’d never pass an offer like that up.

            “Mmm…” I murmured, my fingers gently brushing the tips of his hair. “That sounds quite intriguing Bieber.”

            “So c’mon Straton. I’ll meet you down there. Oh and you might wanna fix your hair. It’ll look like we were making out up here.”

            “I wonder why.” I shot back sarcastically. “Dallas is gonna think you’re lactose intolerant or something from the amount of times you came to use the bathroom tonight. You really can’t stay a night away from me can you?”

            “Not when you’re up here wearing those shorts.”

            His eyes then trailed up and down my body, examining the shorts I wore the first night I ever met him. It’s actually kind of funny how much things have changed between us since a couple of months ago. I never would have pictured us like we are now in my wildest dreams.

            “Fine.” I sighed. “Save me a seat.”

            “In between my legs is your seat.”

            “Just go!” I giggled. “Jeez Justin.”

 --------

            After about fifteen minutes of waiting in my room I wandered downstairs and lingered by the entryway of the living room until Justin’s eyes locked with mine. I can only hope he plays it off like we’re still just friends. I know it’s hard at times because of how close we are to each other but if Dallas figured it out then the whole school would know, including my parents most likely because of them being on the school board and all. Word travels fast around here.

            “Alyssa.” Justin smiled in my direction, causing Brandon to send me a look of disgust. “You can sit next to me if you want.”

            I scurried over as fast as I could but wasn’t quick enough to brush by Dallas because I felt his hand tug on mine so I would look at him.

            “Or me.” He smirked. “You know you can always sit by me.”

            Justin’s face turned stone cold as soon as Dallas said the words and I’m not sure if now is the right time to say anything but all I know is he is so sexy when he gets jealous.