40- notes

Harry's POV

"What the hell do I write in these stupid notes!" I say slamming the quill onto the table beside my bed setting my head in my hands. I've been trying to write these damn notes for the past hour!

"Just write what you feel" Ron says not looking up from his divination homework. "Thanks Ronald. Real helpful" I say sarcastically and Ron sighs putting his homework away then walking over to my bed before plopping himself down beside me leaning against the wall.

"Alrighty, how do you feel about him?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow as him and he makes hand motions as if to tell me to talk and I let out a sigh.

"I like him."

"Just like?" He asks with an eyebrow raise and I can feel these butterflies start to appear in my stomach.

"Well, I don't know, I might love him" I mumbled and Ron beams at me. "Ok, what do you love or like about him?"

"Well... he's funny, and smart" I say and ron raises an eyebrow once again. "You only like him because he's funny and smart?" He asks and I pause.

"No."

"Stop giving me one word answers, now what do you like about him!"

"Ok god, I like how he's sarcastic, witty, handsome, has amazing hair, loveable, cuddly, nice hands too, strong, warm, courageous, his mercury eyes, cunning, loyal, ambitious, he's just- I don't know him" Harry says and his face heats up. 

"See! To you he sounds amazing when you describe him like that!" Ron exclaimed throwing his hands up grinning at me and I go more red. "Ya well he's mine so back off and get your own valentines date." I say and Ron laughs while making a disgusted face. "He's all yours mate" and I laugh. "Now write down what you just said but  in a more poetic form then bada bing bada boom, notes created" he says and I roll my eyes at his choice of words before turning back to the desk noting my quill as I stare at the parchment once again thinking of how I can write this out.

••• 1 1/2 hours later •••

"Finally" I say dropping the quill and throwing my head back in a yawn as I stretch my arms. "Ron I'm fina- and your asleep... in my bed" I said glaring at the sleeping body on top of my bed before looking back down at the notes before carefully placing them in my dresser. Ok time for the note  that I give him at breakfast. I thought pulling out one last piece of partchment to write on.

Morning love, I'm tired as hell can you come to our nap area outside? Please? Like now? I might pass out from exhaustion.

Love,
          Raven

That's good right? That will lead him to the first clue simple yet sweet. I thought tucking it away and then headed over to grab my pyjamas and threw them on before heading back over then I remembered Ron was in there and did what sounded like a growl. Then I smirked and quickly casted a silencing charm around my bed so no one would hear us then pulled back the curtains before turning into my tiger animagus.

I leaped ontop of Ron who let out a not so manly scream. "Oh my god! HARRY IM DYING HELP QUICK!!" He screams and I keep wrestling in him and he still doesn't realize it's me. "HoLy sHiT!!!" He screams again trying even harder to get away. I finally get him pinned down and I growl at him. Oh he probably didn't know it's me because it's so dark. I thought chuckling which just translated to some type of growl as I pinned him down on the bed then roar in his face and he screams for 'harry' to help save him. 'HARRY!!! HURRY UP! IM BEING ATE BY A LION!!!" He screams trying but failing to get away. And I turn back into my normal self looking offended while belly flopping on top of him. "I'm not a lion you pussy cat" I said

"H-harry?" He asks and I hold my self up on my elbows over him. "Yes?" I said quirking my head to the side and Rons face turns all red. "I thought I was gonna bloody die!" He yells at me looking incredibly pissed and I can't help but laugh at his red face. "My throat hurts" he mumbles rubbing it and I only laugh harder. "Probably from screaming like a teenage girl" and soon enough Ron starts to laugh to.

"Your a git you know that right?" Ron said once we calm down and I roll my eyes. "You let me think I was gonna be eaten by a lion" he says and I chuckle at him and he grins. "I'm a tiger! For the last time" I said and he mumbled about how I'm actually a git and I elbow him.

"Did you really think me, your best friend, would let you be ate by a lion which was actually a tiger?" I said as we both laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.
"No" he sighs and we both fall asleep to that.
"Good" I said laying down next to him now. "Night."

"G'night harry" he yawns turning onto his stomach falling asleep