1-potions class ✔️

Draco woke up and started getting ready for another normal day at Hogwarts and his first class was potions and lucky for him it was his favourite. So he got dressed and headed Down to the great hall with two of his best friends Blaise and pansy walking by his side talking about god knows what. Draco was busy in his own world thinking about a certain raven haired boy with the brightest smile and the most stunningly perfect green eyes he has ever se-, but he was brought out of his day dreaming by smashing straight into someone.

As Draco looked down to make sure his robes were still alright and was about to yell at whoever it was that ran into him (even though he was the one obviously not paying attention) that he realized that it was the guy with stupidly perfect green eyes that he ran into and immediately he blushed a Weasley worthy red and sneered his famous Malfoy sneer at him and walked away without a single word said by him or Harry both obviously embarrassed.

Draco headed down to the great hall still with pansy and Blaise at His side and sat down to eat breakfast pushing around his over easy eggs with his fork and only eating a couple bites of his toast and draining his pumpkin juice to busy day dreaming about Harry for maybe the 10th time already and he has only been up for 2 hours.

Once done he got up and left to head to potions without talking to anyone he started walking and on his way there he was still thinking about those damn green eyes only then did he realize he was going to be late due to walking so slowly and shook his head to clear it of all those images of Harry and his

"cheeky half smile his piercing green eyes his messy hair and his perfect laug-" no Draco stop your going to be late, he thought to himself and started to run down to potions before he was late, then he would be in trouble Snape would totally lose it on him just like he always did with Harry. Once in class he was surprised to see that Harry was already there and not late for once, Draco shook his head to stop thinking about Harry again for the 11th time today now. Draco sat down in his usual spot on the Slytherin side of the classroom beside Blaise. After another couple minutes Snape finally decided to show up and was in the process of pairing everyone up with a partner "yes! When we do partner work I'm always with Harry. Ha jokes on him cuz I actually love it"  Draco thought to himself and got lost in his thoughts again until he heard someone say his name and someone shaking his shoulder. Then he looked up to see everyone staring at him and potter gathering his things and making his way over to him.

------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter one done and I'm really excited to see how the story ends cuz I'm just kinda making it up as I go lol oh well