24- remember me?

Harry's POV

"What the hell!?" I gasp out sitting built up right in my soaking wet bed with my hair dripping freezing cold water. Once I calm down and get the water out of my eyes I look around trying to find who poured freaking hyperthermia water on me.

"Well That got you up potter" I hear someone snicker and I looked over to Draco's bed to see 18 year old Draco snickering at me.

"P-puppet?" I ask seeing if he remembers

"No I said potter god and why am I in your room?" He says glaring at me and I can just feel my heart shatter into a million pieces while sinking and my eyes tear up.

"G-go ask Snape he'll explain" I say while wiping a tear which feel on my cheek roughly.

"Hey Harry are you ok? I-I'm sorry I don't know what I did I-"

"Just go ask Snape!" I say standing up and walking to the bathroom. I hear him sigh then walk out of the room, assuming he walked out of the ROR I slide down the back of the door and start crying with my knees to my chest.... 'he doesn't remember me'.

Draco's POV

What the hell was that all about. Fist I wake up in his room and I wake him up by pouring water on him because well it would be funny then he says puppet which was weird then he starts crying and tells me to ask Snape, ask Snape what? Why I was in the ROR? With him?! Then he stormed off to the bathroom.

"Snape?" I say looking around his class room for him after he didn't open his door from me knocking.

"Yes dragon?" He says not once looking up from his paper work and I just look at him confused.

"Dragon? When did you start calling me that again?" I ask sitting down on the cold oak chair in front of his desk with mountains of work on it. He looks up at me confused then his face turns to shock then he puts his mask back on again.

"Ah I see you back to your original age again. Do you remember anything over the past month or two?" He asks putting his quill down and sliding his work to the side then standing up.

"Uh well yesterday we made de aging potion and the day before that was normal same as the others.... oh wait 3 days ago this girl from hufflepuff came up to me and asked me to hogsmade she was cute too but not my type if you know what I mean" I say with a chuckle

"Hmm okay well when we made the de- ageing potion mr.weasley spilt some on you making us put you in Harry's care" Snape says making me just stare in slight shock, my crush took care of me for... wait how long?

"How long did he have to take care of me?"

"About 2 months it's now January 4th"

Holy shit Harry took care of baby me for 2 months?! How come I don't remember? Oh Merlin I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing.

"Er how come I don't remember?" I ask with the many questions just going in and out of my head

"This is normal there was only a 25% chance you would remember but you may get flash back every now and then if you are one of the few to remember, now I must get back to work" Snape says going back to grading papers and I just stand up with a squeak of the chair and walk out heading to my dorm not wanting to go to classes today with a million thoughts going through my mind.

I got to spend a whole 2 months with harry by myself