20- presents

Harry's POV

We talk for a while, pansy and Blaise showed up about 20 minutes ago and then the elf pops up with a cake in his hands that is all dark Slytherin green with some black and silver roses on it.

"Thank you fretch." Draco says grabbing the cake from him and walking into the kitchen where everyone follows and sits around the table as we place the cake in from of melody and sing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday too you
Happy birthday too you
Happy birthday dear melody
Happy birthday too you!" We all sang as melody blew out the candles.

"Alright I'll cut them and just take one if you want it there's...... 9 of us Alright." I say as I start to cut the cake handing a piece to everyone. We all eat are cake putting the plates in a pile for the house elf to take then head back to the living room to do presents.

"Mel open mine" Draco says handing a box to her which she gladly takes opening it to reveal a very beautiful expensive looking necklace

"Awe Dray it's so pretty" she said in awe as she put it around her neck and Draco just smiled helping her connect it together at the back

"You always say that you wish a boy would buy you diamonds and roses" Draco says chuckling.

"I was joking you didn't have to buy me a diamond but thank you I love it." Melody says smiling.

"Ohhh someone's gotta crushhhh." Blaise and pansy say making me chuckle.

"Hah yea I'm as straight as Hermiones hair". Draco says making everyone laugh.

"Mine now!" Pansy squealed throwing melody a box which she caught and opened to find her own buldger and a new bat to use for quidditch.

"I didn't know you played quidditch." I said as she set the box Down after she said thanks.

"Oh I don't play on a team just for fun when I'm bored by myself."

"Hmm that's cool." I say

"My turn." Camrin said handing a gift bag to her

"Oh. My. God. It's so heavy and soft I want to die!" Melody yelled as she pulled out a very large, super soft, thick blanket that was plain
black/really dark grey.

"Here's mine

"Here's mine." Olivia said handing a card to her which she opened to find 50 gallons and a snake ring with emerald green eyes which I'm gonna guess was to represent her house.

"Thanks liv here I'll open yours marin

"Thanks liv here I'll open yours marin." She said grabbing a box that marin has in her hand.

"Awe I think Jorge will love it." She says holding a bunch of cat toys.

"Good I put charms on them so she can play with them if your not home." Marin said smiling.

"Alright Blaise and nate I'll open yours now." Max got her a gift card for like place called garage and Blaise got her a broom polishing kit.

"Here's mine" I say handing over a gift bag. She opened it pulling out new DADA books and some stuff from the Weasley wizards wheezes.

"Is this the potion that changed your hair colour according to you feelings for 48 hours?!" She asks with a excited smile.

"Yea"

"But this hasn't even came out yet? It was on there posters that they were releasing it in 2 months?" She says looking at me and back at the bottle.

"Well being part of the Weasley family has its perks" I say with a chuckle.

"Thanks I love it." She says with a smile.

We talk for another hour or 2 before everyone slowly leaves to head black to there own dorm before curfew.

"Thanks Harry thanks Dray." Melody says pulling the two of us into a hug.

"No problem" I say with a smile and my face in her hair.

"Anytime mel." Draco says with his face also is her soft long thick hair.

"Bye" me and Draco say as we shut the door and she waves walking back to the Slytherin dorms.

"I'm going to bed" Draco says yawning.

"Yea same" I say stretching my arms over my head as we both walk back to our room falling into our beds and drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

—————————————

Second part as promised and thank you guys for wishing me a happy birthday💖