15- DADA

Harry's POV

I take a deep breath and start to explain.

"So one day in potions not that long ago Ron spilled a potion on you and..." I explained everything that has happened to him since then from the pounds of candy to when we skipped class and played outside.

"So this whole time You've been kind to me and haven't done anything to harm me?" He asks, out of everything I just told him that's what he asks?! What the heck!

"Er- Yeah? Is that ok?" I ask a little worried he'll be mad at me.

"Y-yeah. That's ok" Draco says to me with a small smile and a blush on his face.... oh my god Dracos blushing at something I said! Oh god ok harry calm down... deep breaths. In and out slowly... ok I'm good now.

"Alright so hows this gonna work?" I ask Snape looking back away from Draco to him once again.

"That will be up to Draco." He says turning to Draco to ask him what he would like to do.

"Um can I just stay with potter here instead of going with whoever ever is in 4 year now." Draco breaths out with his blush deepening slightly but that could just be the could weather.

"If that's what you want." Snape says to Draco who starts to the next class. Then Snape turns to me again.

"Mr.Potter Draco should be back to normal very soon if I'm correct so just a warning." Snape all but whispers to me so Draco won't hear him even though he's already ahead of us.

"Yea ok" I sigh out. I don't want to lose him yet I've only just got him. Then Snape walks away to his class probably and I go ahead to catch up to Draco.

"Hey pot-"

"Harry call me harry please" I interrupt him with a smile.

"Er yea right harry um all you told me was how I got turned little and all that so how old am I supposed to be?" Draco asks looking up at me as we walk to DADA together.

"You and I are 18. We came back to Hogwarts to finish out education." I explain to him and he only looks more confused as we are nearing to classroom.

"Why would we have to come back what happened last year?" He asks me with his eyebrows furrowed looking at the ground as we keep walking.

I push open the doors to the class room and explain "Last year was the wizarding war and I defeated Voldemort once and for all so don't worry the great chosen one has saved all you butts once again no need to thank me." I say chuckling and bowing to Draco at the end of my sentence only to notice that I said that I front of the whole class that is now starring at me but Draco didn't seem to even notice.

"Oh-my-god." Draco says finally looking back up at me with wide eyes.

"You did it? You killed him? H-he's auctally gone like never coming back again?!" He asks quietly still not noticing that the whole class is listening.

"Er yea I um yea I killed that old voldy moldy last year I mean it was bound to happen at some point the prophecy did say 'neither can live while the other survives' and who am I kidding I was not gonna die, well I did die But! I didn't stay dead! That's not the Point the point is that we're all safe now and we can live on with our lives." I say now also forgetting we're in class.

"Oh. My. God. Thank you so much harry!" Draco all but screams at me jumping up and down hugging me. 

"Er yea no problem." I say looking down at him he's about at my shoulder now his hair tickling my chin and I couldn't help it so I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back my my face in his soft hair that smelled like lavender and pine trees.