42- valentins day pt 2

Draco's POV

I walked into the candy shop in hogsmade with people behind still following to see what all this was for.
I walked around for a good 3 minuets not seeing any sign or clue that Harry had even been here. Maybe I got here before him? Or I went to the wrong place? What if I went to the wrong place?! Maybe I was to go to Snape where we got the potion? No why would he send me to Snape? He would just throw the damn note at my face. I thought but decided to head over to one of the shop workers just in case he was here earlier.

"Er did harry, Harry Potter this is, by any chance come here earlier today?" I asked the friendly looking lady.
"What's your name?" She asked not bothering to answer my question. "Malfoy, draco Malfoy" I said putting one hand behind my back and the other held out out of instinct from all those Malfoy balls we had at the manor and quickly shook myself and she smiled at me. "Yes he did, just follow me" She says and I furrow my brows slightly but follow. "These are for you" She says with a smile walking behind the counter then bending over handing me a bunch of different treats and sweets as well as another flower and note. I quickly grab them and thank her before walking outside everyone in tow before I read it aloud.

I get one of those chocolate balls by the way, besides the point, I'm in our room! AHAHAH I made you go all over the place, come on I haven't seen you all day hurry up, I miss you, this is the last one I swear.

Love raven xxx

I read and rolled my eyes. Our room? I thought for a moment then mentally face palmed, the room of requirement! Duh. "These legs were not made for walking!" I grumbled but set of in the direction towards the castle walking forward with people following until I made it to the ROR. I walked back and forth over the flower petals with all my gifts in my hand a few times thinking if harry as the others stood behind me waiting as the door appeared. I quickly shoved them open and walked in to see harry siting on a couch with a muggle thing I believe was called something like a pical? Kenil? OH a pencil! and a piece of parchment. Within a millisecond of me being there he looked up at me and stopped what he was doing instantly as we walked over but then noticed everyone behind me waiting in awe. I heard Harry mumble something and then a wall Quickly appeared in between us and everyone else blocking them from sight and sound.

"Took you long enough" Harry mumbled walking the rest of the way pulling Me into a bone crushing hug and I dropped all the flowers and treats in the ground by our feet hugging him back. "Now I want my chocolate ball" he says grabbing one before I could protest with his quick seeker like move and I roll my eyes as he plops it in his mouth giving me a closed mouth smile with his left cheek bulging from the chocolate ball.

"I lied" I heard Harry say after he swallows his treat which was actually mine and I pulled away my hands still on his hips looking at him confused cocking me head to the dais slightly. "I have one more note" he said with a small chuckle and I let out a fake groan of annoyance as he pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me for me to read.

Gryffins are red,
Ravens are blue,
Your heart is a snitch
I chase on a broom

As time goes on
I'll remind you well
I love you. Always
The unbreakable spell

I read out loud and by the end I was whispering my vision slowly going blurring as I feel my face turn wet as hot liquid tears poured silently from my eyes. "You like" Harry says cheekily and I let out a wet sob/chuckle. "Shut up you dork" I mumbled pulling him in for yet another bone crushing hug.

"I love you too" I said into his shoulder and I can feel him tighten his grip on me as he puts his head in the crook of my neck now too. "And I You" he says and I can feel his smile.

"Did u get me anything?" He whispers into my neck ruining the moment and I laugh pulling away from him. "Maybe" I said with a shrug and he throws me a glare "you didn't get me anything" he said blankly and I go red knowing he's right. "Of course I did!" I said in an insulted way and he raised his eyebrow a habit he fought from me and I hit my hands on my hips and Mimic his actions and he rolls his eyes at my behaviour.

"Really?" He asks in a
I-don't-believe-you way

"Really." I said back and he suddenly loses all his posture and switches moods. "Thank you draco" harry says with a smile and he gives me a quick Kris's on the nose making me scrunch it up before he gives me a hug and I hug back chin on his shoulder.

What the hell am I gonna get him in less than 12 hours?!