12 - black lake

Harry's POV

"Harry sir what happened to mr Malfoy?!" He squeals while rushing over to Draco.

"Well you see in potions class we were making a de-ageing potion and he spilled it on himself and we just have to wait until it wears off I think I figured out how it works though around a week or so he grows about 4 years over night so he was 3 and now he's 7 and we just have to wait until he's 18 again I guess." I say to dobby who just nods when I hear a *pop*

"Kreature has brought back masters cloak " he says to me handing it over then bowing.

"Thank you kreature I think that will be all for now" I say with a smile.

"Ok master" he says with a pop and he's gone in the blink of an eye.

"Dobby can you get me some food please?" Draco asks with a puppy dog eyes.

"Yes of course I can get mr Malfoy and master Harry food I will get sandwiches, green apples, treacle tart and some got chocolate."

"Thank you dobby and can you put it in a picnic basket and bring it to the black lake we will be eating lunch there if that ok with you" I asked dobby with a smile.

"Of course I will go get it ready" he says and disappears with a loud pop.

"Come on Puppet get under this cloak." I say while flinging the cloak over myself and holding it open for Draco.

"Ok. why do we have to go under the cloak?" He asks with a confused expression.

"It makes you invisible" I say while walking down to the great hall.

"Ooooh that's cool! Why do we need to be invisible though?"

"Because I don't want people to follow us to the Black lake and me being the great Harry Potter that everyone think I am will try and follow me to see what I'm up to" I say In the most annoyed tone.

"Oh well that sounds like it bloody sucks." Draco says making me chuckle.

"Yes it does. Oh we here ok don't talk or people will hear and get suspicious I just need to tell Hermione and Ron where I am or they will get all worried so stay quite and follow me under the cloak." I say while walking into the great hall with Draco right behind me and a couple people look to see who came in the hall with a confused expression when they see no one.

"Hey Ron mione it's Harry I'm going to the black lake to eat with Draco just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't worry." I say while bending over whispering in there ears making them jump nearly a foot in the air which earned a couple of weird looks from people at the table.

"God harry you almost gave me a heart attack" Ron whispers while putting his hand over his heart trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry mate" I chuckled out.

"Anyways Harry it's fine thanks for telling us but next time try not to make us almost piss ourselves." Hermione says also trying to catch her breath.

"Yea ok bye guys" I say while turning to leave the hall.

~~~ time slip to when they are outside~~~

"Thank you dobby" Draco says grabbing the hot chocolate from dobby.

"Yea thanks Dobby I owe you one how about a new pair of fuzzy sock I can get them next week at hogsmade." I say while taking a lite of treacle tart.

"That would be wonderful mr.harry Potter sir but really it is ok."

"No really dobby its Fine you do stuff for me all the time"

"If you really want to I won't say no, thank you mr Harry sir but I must go and start preparing supper." Dobby says to me with a smile.

"Bye Thanks again dobby." I say while he disappears with a *pop*.

"Harry can we go to hogsmade this weekend I have not been there since I was 4 father never lets me go anymore." Draco says with a sad smile on his face.

"Of course you can come we can go to honeydukes zonkos joke shop and the three broomsticks." I say

"Ok will Hermione an Ron be joining us as-well?" He asks while taking a bite of a cut of green apple.

"Hmm yea probably from some of it."

"Ok" Draco says cheerfully

"I guess we better get going I don't want to miss another day of school." I say while standing and flicking my wand so all the food disappears.

"Come on lets go inside We have DADA next that's my favourite." I say while we walk back inside heading to class.

——————————————

Omg guys I'm so sorry it's so short and it took so long to update but I had a birthday to go to and we didn't fall asleep until 5am and as soon as I got home today I fell asleep and I just woke up and wrote this so sorry if I misspelled anything.