37- the breakup

Harry's POV

"What was up with Ginny?" Draco asks as we head to the room of requirement for the night since potions was cut short. "She seemed pretty pissed at you for some reason"

"Well you know I'm gay right?"

"Well I bloody hope so or I'm just dating someone straight." Draco says with a roll of his eyes.

"Yea well remember how I was dating Ginny for like a month after the war not even?" I ask and he nods. " well I obviously broke it off with her because I lost feeling for her after realizing that I was gay and let's just say she wasn't having it" I mumbled out the last part with my brows furrowed remembering the huge hissy fit she threw.

"What do you mean 'wasn't having it' " draco asks and I hear Ron chuckle to my right and I throw him a quick glare elbowing him lightly in the side making him jerk slightly but still trying to hide a smile.

"Well she uh. Ok we were at the Burrow obviously because i stayed there for a while after the war as I cleaned up grimmauld place, I was in our room-"

"You and Ginny shared a room together?!" Draco blurts out and I look at him as if he's insane and Ron bursts out laughing so hard he's snorting and gasping for breath.

"No! Me and ron shared a room!" I yelped.

"Oh thank god" Draco sighs in relief. "Continue on" he says with a hand motion as Ron catches his breath still chuckling every now and then remembering the look of shock and disgust that flashed across Draco's face.

"As I was saying I was in me and Rons room thinking about me and Ginny and how I wasn't very happy in the relationship so I asked Ron what he thought about me and Ginny together"

"Yea and I told him that Ginny looks like she's found the love of her life and has always thought harry was his one true love ever since she heard about him when she was 7 then was constantly following him around when she was 11+ but I could tell harry was most defiantly not happy in their relationship always making excuses why he couldn't go out on dates or snuggle with her or anything couple like" Ron says and by now we're at the door walking into our own mini common room.

"I asked him if he would be fine if I broke it off with her because I really wasn't happy, not in the slightest"

"I said I was"

"So I went and knocked on Ginny bedroom door then told her that it was me and for her to open it for me, once she opened it she pulled me inside and started to shove her tongue down my throat so I shoved her back and looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she just mimicked me and smirked." I say with a shudder as me and Ron sat down on the couch with Draco on the one opposite of us.

"Gross" I heard Draco mutter and Ron nodded frantically.

"Yea and then I asked why she did that and she just laughed so I told her that I wasn't really happy anymore and that I think we should brake it off" I said and Ron jumps in.

"Oh my god this is the best part! I heard a bunch of screaming and then something smash so me and Fred rushed up to see what it was seeing as I went downstairs to give them privacy, mum was out shopping, dad, George, Percy working and bill and Charles at there own house. Once we were up there we saw harry sprint out of-" Ron cut of as he burst out laughing "he ran- I can't-" he burst out laughing again and I was having trouble controlling me self as well.

"Phew ok ok we hahah ok no me and Fred rushed up the stairs to see harry sprint out of the room taking big pants threw his mouth arms moving at his side with his hands completely straight As they moves jerky forwards at backwards with his elbows bent like he was in the freakin olympics it was hilarious then a pot of lilacs came flying out of the room and hit him in the back of the head knocking him mid sprint just as he was about to turn the corner and at this point I had explained what harry went to talk to Ginny about and we were both laughing in hysterical fits while trying to stay silent at the same time when we just heard a thump and saw harry legs fall to the ground because the rest of him was already behind the corner!" Ron says and by this point both me and Ron were about to piss ourselves laughing because we were laughing so hard and Ron actually had to get up and rush to the wash room tripping over himself as he went because he was still laughing. Draco soon started laughing to and we were both crying when Ron came back from the washroom who was still laughing himself.

"And that's when me and Fred completely lost it and burst out laughing which unfortunately got us caught from our hiding spot and we say Ginny burst out of the hallway then started chasing the both of us as we ran down the stairs which are very step and long so we both fell down after about 7 steps from laughing and screaming as ran from Ginny who was trying to kill us literally and once we landed at the bottom of the stairs we looked each other in the eye then back up to see Ginny about halfway down them and the we both screamed run and ran as fast as we could out of the house which was pretty fast considering we were both laughing and screaming at the same time as well as tripping and stumbling" Ron say and we all burst out laughing again.

"Oh my god," I say while me and Ron catch our breath again for what felt like the 100th time.

"So basically harry was lying knocked out on the floor as me and Fred were running for our lives while laughing and screaming grabbing onto each other as we stumbled and tripped so we wouldn't fall because of how hard we were laughing and loud were were screaming as Ginny was right behind us about to freaking beat the shit out of us considering we wouldn't be able to do anything because of how hard we were laughing. We got out of the aperation border just in time to apperate away with out her and went to the joke shop to find George and tell him the story" Ron says and draco just looks at us like we're insane with a little hint of a worried look for our sanity as me And Ron lay on the couch leaning against each other clutching our sides gasping for breath with tears leaking from our eyes