41- valentines day pt 1

(Finally^^)

Draco's POV

"Draco wake the hell up!" Melody yells whipping me in the face with a pillow as I sit up with a groan rubbing the sleep out of eyes in the bundle of blankets which are all tangled in my feel and legs as I try to get out.

"Melody!" I shriek as I am un-successful at getting out. "I'm stuck! I'm gonna die! Help!" I shrieked as I thrashed around in my bed before flinging myself onto the ground only to still be trapped in my mass of blankets and I hear melody laughing uncontrollably in the background to my yells. "Draco calm the hell down!" She yells still laughing with her legs crossed as to stop herself from pissing her pants as she laughs still not helping my dramatic behaviour. "HELP ME GODDAMN IT!" I yelp trying to stand up but tripping over all the blankets falling on my face.

"Ok, okay, Draco you need to calm down!" She says trying to hold in her laughs walking over to me as I lay on the ground on my back panting from all the dramatic yelling an thrashing waiting for her to help me out. "There" Melody says taking a step back letting out a breathless laugh dropping my blanket on the ground. I stand up and Walk over to the blanket setting it on fire and melody lets out a surprised laugh.

"Die demon blanket! DIE!! And you will BURN!"  I yell as my blanket burns and melody just looks at me as if I've lost my mind and I look back at her before we both start laughing again.

"Now you have no blanket." She says once I've finished getting  ready for the day and vanishing the burnt remains of my old blanket. we walk down to the great hall ready for the day. "Welp." I say and she rolls her eyes but I can see her trying not to laugh. "Guess I'll just have to use one of my other 50" I sighed and she elbows me with a chuckle.

"You and Harry have any plans for today?" She asked with a smirk but I instantly deflate and she notices. "No he never said a word" I mumbled and she sighs patting my shoulder as we walk into the hall. "He doesn't deserve you anyways" she says to me and I roll my eyes at her ridiculousness.

"Yea-" I let out a chuckle. "The golden boy, boy who lived, chosen done, the Harry Potter doesn't deserve death eater, Draco Malfoy who bullied him on countless occasions for no good reason and used to wish death upon him" I said sarcastically and she sighs. "You know you didn't want to be a death eater, you were forced, he also knows you only bullied him beacsue of how you were brought up" she says as we sat down at the table piling our plates up with all different types of breakfast food but me mainly eggs and her bacon, sausages and ham.

"How do you not get sick of all that meat? It's like all you eat" I say concerned and slightly grossed out. "Don't question my ways of being" she exclaims through a mouth full of pineapple and ham. "Gross" I mutter sagging in my chair slightly. "Stop being so bummed. He. Doesn't. Deserve. You!" She exclaims gulping down the mouth full of food. I look up to see harry only for him not to be there and I look around. I see Ron but no Harry when suddenly a owl dropping a letter in front of me with a gorgeous a blue and white with a little purple flower attached to it.

"Who's it from?" She says with maybe 3 whole sausages in her mouth and I look at her in disgust before looking back at the letter.

"No clue."

"Well open it!" She says and I roll my eyes but do so anyways and open it with melody chewing her god damn food which contains only meat and some pineapple looking over my shoulder reading along as well

Morning love, I'm tired as hell can you come to our nap area outside? Please? Like now? I might pass out from exhaustion.

Love,
Raven

I hear melody awe and I can't help but let the grin spread across my cheeks then there's a loud pop and millions of rose petals fall and create a path leading outside of the hall and I stand up with a note with all eyes on me as I turn bright red following the petals with a bunch of student following about 10 meters behind me with curious eyes.

I follow the petals with melody beside me and I see another note attached to the tree in front of the black lake and a beautiful flower attached to it once again. I open it to read with a bunch of curious eyes watching me.

I'm just joking did you really think I would be tired I just woke up you Idiot, but I'm incredibly bored wanna play tag again?

Love
         Raven xox

I read aloud and many people awe and I immediately know where to go and I look up at everyone watching me with interest then I look over to melody my face still blank except for the red tinge before I look across the court yard and sprint to the other side behind a specific tree I hid behind when I was little playing with harry. Everyone jumps slightly at my sudden movement but quickly follows behind me as rose petals appear right before I take a step each time.
I finally show up at the tree and grab the note nailed to it and open it.

You found me, well not me but like the note... but that doesn't matter these notes took me forever and I missed breakfast. How about another candy haul?!

Your love
               Harry

I read for everyone to hear and I laugh along with hearing a couple people chuckle quietly remembering us entering the great hall.

"Off to hogsmade we go!" I say and start walking in the direction with the 3 notes and flowers in hand as the petals continue to appear ahead of me.

••••••

Omg guys I'm so sorry for not updating last week! I just got a new puppy from the shelter so I've been pretty busy.

She's 10 months old now, we named her juniper but she thinks her name is puppy because that what I always all her, she was abused and starved before we got her and she's a German shepherd husky mix.

Also

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!🏳️‍🌈

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜