30- dont go back

⚠️Ok guys there is gonna be swearing in this and homophobic people so don't read if tRiGgeRd by people who don't like gays⚠️

Harry's POV

We finally got to the new chapters after what felt like forever but was probably only like 15 minuets. We both walk in and walk over to the back right corner of the store we're all the pillows blankets and decorations are kept then I start looking through them for the perfect cozy soft fluffy blanket as Draco just looks around.

I found a shelf of all different blankets, thick grey blankets, thin soft green, fluffy purple, silky black, and more but I still couldn't find one and I just groan.

"You still looking for that 'perfect' blanket?" He asks with a roll of his eyes and I glare but nod anyways going back to search.

"Well what about this midnight black one it's thick and fluffy on the inside but silky and smooth on the outside keeping you warm but not hot" he says holding up a large blanket off of a chair hidden behind a shelf of pillows and I walk over grabbing it and looking at it. I look up at Draco with an eyebrow raised and a blank face then turn on my heels and walk away with the blanket.

"What the hell, potter where are you going!" He shouts speed walking to catch up

"I'm going to buy this blanket that was crafted by the gods and then sent down to this earth by the angles before anyone else gets the chance to" I say matter-o-factly.

"That's all you had to say i thought you were offended by me for giving you the blanket or something you ass" he says with a small smile as I pay for the holy blanket for the heavens above before we walk out of the store.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Why don't we go to honeydukes, kinda want some mint hmmm" draco trails off.

"Mint what?"

"Anything just craving mint flavour things and some sour apple flavoured things to do let's go" he says and I chuckle taking his hand again and he stares in shock for a second but didn't pull away following me to honeydukes past student and teachers when i see ron and Hermione by the outside of honeydukes talking and laughing with each other . I stop in my tracks and stare at them for a couple long seconds

"What are yo- oh um well why don't we just go somewhere else I don't need the trea-"

"No it's ok let's just go they probably won't even notice me" I say walking to the store with Draco beside me holding my hand and I have my bag from chapters in the other.

"Hey!" I hear someone shout and I turn to see Hermione and ron waking to us and I smile thinking that maybe we'll hang out again.

"Hey ron, mio-"

"Don't fucking talk to me! You gay shit!" She yells and my face immediately drops its smile As well as Draco's and Ron just looks genuinely confused.

"W-what?" I stutter out

"What the hell are you doing with Malfoy! Ex death eater! Tried to kill you! I thought after he grew up you would leave him again!" She yells and a small crowed forms around us.

"Hermione he saved my life he's not a death eater." I say starting to get mad at my friend trying to keep it all together and not let it over come me.

"Like hell hes not! He's got the mark! He killed people!"

"I freaking killed more people then him and moody! Combined" I scream finally losing my temper at her

"No you didn't! You saved the god damn world and now your a gay shit hanging out with the enemy!"

"Hermione shut up! What is wrong with you?! He was ate best friend and I don't understand why you ever left him and I don't even know how you got me to leave him to without even knowing it but you better shut up before I bloody well make you." Ron yells now joining in and I'm slightly shocked at the confession that he didn't want to leave me.

"Ron you can't seriously be siding with them Malfoys the enemy remember and I didn't take you away from him you left at you own free will!"

"You tricked me! I didn't even notice until about just over a week ago that harry was ignoring me! You watched me cry for hours upon days missing my brother Harry my best friend my family and you lied to me telling me that he was talking behind my back!" Ron screams at her angry tears in his eyes as his hands are in tight fists at his side.

"I did it beacsue he's hanging around the enemy!" She yells and I return to the argument again.

"He's not the enemy and I killed Tom riddle and tons of death eaters at least 30 and I crurioed bellatrix when I was only 15! So you tell me I'm not the bad one the murder here the one who caused the war!" I scream not even caring about the now rather large crowed around us.

"His kind tried to kill me and other muggle-borns calling us mud-bloods! How can you even be around him now that he's older again and how could you possibly become gay! That's gross and wrong!" She yells her face going red with anger

"Hermione Jean granger! You listen to me right now!" I growl quietly compared to before over the still silent crowed listening and for a split second you can see fear across her features. I step closer to her dropping Draco's hand and my bag grabbing the front of her robe pulling her close only a few inches away from my face.

"H-Harry, eyes" She stutters out and I just narrow my eyes at her.

"Fuck off, you stupid
mudblood, " most people gasp at what I called her including draco and granger but not Ron but I honestly don't care.

"draco is kind, cute, funny, sarcastic, geeky, smart, and most importantly mine so if you say another damn word to him or about him you will end up exactly like krista the death eater did remember that?" I say and she starts to struggle against my grip as people stare both confused and surprised at how I'm acting.

"Harry mate," someone says putting there hand on my shoulder making my muscles loosen some and I snap my head towards the person and growl.

"Calm down don't go back there stay here wi-" Ron begins but is cut off by Hermione and my head snaps towards her now.

"Harry don't go back sta-"

"Granger shut up!" Ron snaps and I look at him with his hand still on my shoulder as Hermione face reddens even more and everyone stares in shock at the broken trio.

"Harry come back please..." he pleads me. I look around at the group of people and everyone gasps and then it hits me.

"I-I'm back in f-fine" I say looking at Ron in shock, why would he do that to Hermione? Did he really pick me over her? Does he really consider me a brother, family? Why would she do that to me? Questions swim around my head

"Oh thank Merlin" he sighs throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"How far?" I ask and he sighs again.

"Red eyes but nothing else this time" he says and I nod. I look around at all the people who now know my secret I've been trying so hard to keep hidden And if they don't know yet they'll defiantly put it together soon enough.

after all there are no secrets that even time does not reveal

///////

Bam cliff hanger
Sorry not sorry