26- Sev Sev

Draco's POV

I've been normal age for a while now and it's so weird like during DADA today we were learning patronus's and I kept getting these weird like memories? Maybe of a fox patronus running around which was weird especially because I don't know anyone with a fox patronus then me Blaise pansy Melody Crabbe and Goyle were playing truth or dare and eating candy but I couldn't help but get this craving for some type of fluffy pink stuff that I haven't even heard of before along with having this urge to build snowmen and stuff like that which I've not done in a very long time if ever, I know my dad never aloud me to play outside.

"Mr.malfoy I have been informed that you are to go up to the headmasters office at 6pm tonight after dinner" mcgonagall said while we were all practicing turning a brick to a chair and I look up with my brows furrowed.

"Ok thanks professor do you know why?" I ask after I finally manage to tranfigure the object.

"No only that it's important. That's it for today's class you homework is to write a foot long paper about the spell you have learned today class dismissed!" She says doing a quick spell to make everything disappear as everyone packs up there wands into there pockets picking up there bags and quickly rushing out of the class room down to the great hall for dinner.

"Hey do you wanna play some chess tonight?" Blaise asks on our way to the hall

"Can't I have to go to the headmasters office at 6 after dinner, maybe after though if I'm back early enough but I also got bunch of work to catch up on"

"Alright why do you have to go to the headmasters office?" He asks once we enter and head over to our table.

"No idea"

Harry's POV

"Acid pops" the griffin opens to reveal the stairs which I step onto taking me up to the office. I knock and then Dumbledore opens the door with a smile

"Harry my boy come in I've just explained to mr.Malfoy here why we are doing tonight and why I've asked him to be here" he says and sure enough a turn my head to see a nervous and slightly excited looking draco sitting in a chair already with his hands on his lap and his leg bouncing slightly.

"Alright well I must go me and sev sev have tea cherio!" He says all to cheerfully and I just chuckle while draco looks at him looking concerned and kinda creeped out making me laugh even more.

"Sev sev? As in Severus, as in Snape as in my god father?" He asks and Dumbledore just smiles and nods with a glint in his eyes. God he's so weird sometimes.

"Woah I bet he doesn't know you call him that" Draco says with a slight smirk and clear amusement in him tone.

"Oh no he does but I am sad to say he didn't like it very much" he says with a dramatic sigh then turns and leaves to go have his tea with 'Sev Sev'.

"Well that was... interesting" Draco says shaking his head then looking at me nervously.

"Can't argue with that. Know do you want me to show you or talk about it first or...,"

"Well Um can We see the memories?" He asks sounding guilty for some reason but I nod my head anyways not questioning it. I walk over to the other side of the room and open the pensive put my wand to my temple and pull out all the memories I have of me and draco as a child putting them in the crystal looking water.

After a minute or two draco asks, "is that all of them?"

"Yea you ready?" I ask and he stands up walking over to stand next to me beside the desk with the pensive on top.

He sighs before saying "I guess it's now or never" I give him a reassuring smile then nod and we both fall into the memory's.