19- you must be...

Harry's POV.

Its Tuesday December 19th but it's Xmas break so me draco Melody, pansy Blaise and 1 other Slytherin I dont know along with 2 hufflepuffs and 4 ravenclaw are the only ones to stay this year.  I get up walk to the bathroom turn on the shower after I closed the door striped from my clothes and holes in the steamy shower washing my hair and body. Once finished I hop back out wrapping a white fuzzy towel around my waist and one over my shoulders. I wipe the foggy mirror then dry my hair while brushing through it with my hands trying to get it to look someone nice but to no avail, then I brush my teeth, shave my face, get dressed and walk out to see Draco standing there with his hair messed up sticking out everywhere and frizzy as hell with his arms crossed tapping his foot with his eyebrow raised with a annoyed expression.

"What the bloody hell to you so long?" He asks and I look at him like he's gone insane.

"I was in there for...40 minutes! I washed my hair and body then brushed my teeth and hair then I shaved and got dressed all in 40 minuets!" I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"Yes 20 minuets to long." Draco says walking past me walking into the washroom.

"Yea like to see you fix your hair and shower and get dressed in 20 mins." I mumble to my self throwing the towels in the bin.

"Watch me!" I hear Draco yell from inside the bath room making my head snap towards it and look at the door in shock before I start laughing quietly.

20 minuets later and I have owled melody to come hang out with us today and she said she would be here at 11:30 so any minute now. Draco walks out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face with his hair perfect not frizzy or a single hair out of place with a pair of black skinny jeans on and a orange baggy sweatshirt.

"What? How!" I say looking at him only making his smirk grow.

"Talent" he says walking past me throwing his towel in the bin as well.

"I'm going to owl mel it's her birthday today." Draco says walking or the his bedside table to grab some parchment.

"Really i didn't know that but I already asked her to come over and hang out she should be here any minute." I say as we both walk out to the living room until Draco stops suddenly.

"What?! She's going to be expecting a party! Ugh owl Blaise pansy Marin from ravenclaw Olivia and max from ravenclaw and camrin from Slytherin. I'll get a cake, presents and decorations. Go move!" Draco yells taking out his wand making decorations appear all over and then makes a house elf appear asking him to make a Ice cream Oreo cake, then he runs into the bedroom holding 2 presents as I send the letter out to everyone to meet us in the ROR for melody party when someone knocks at the door.

Draco walks over and opens it.

"Hey Draco!" He exclaims jumping up and hugging her.

"I can't believe you remembered my birthday!" She says as Draco hugs her back making me smile 

"Happy birthday mel." I say walking over to her giving her a hug as well which she returns.

"Where is everyone?" She asks sitting down on the couch.

"They should be here any minute." Draco says grabbing a green apple out of the bowl of fruit that was on the coffee table as Melody grabs a handful of grapes.

"Alrighty" melody says throwing a grape in the air then catching it in her mouth then looking at me and gives em and Draco a smile with her cheeks huge from all the grapes in her mouth making us laughing which makes her start to laugh as well.

"Stop you making me laugh." She says trying to keep all the grapes in her mouth only making me and Draco laugh even more. Melody spits the grapes out of her mouth hitting me and Draco in the face as she laughs so hard she cry's along with us until we hear a knock at the door which I get up to open.

"Heya harry!" A girl who I can only assume is Olivia who is very short, medium brown silky hair with glasses with black leggings and a plaid red and black shirt on with black converse on but seems bubbly.

"Hello you must be Olivia Melody just over there." I say opening the door wider for her to walk in.

"Kay thank!" She says practically skipping in making me chuckle slightly.

I sit down only for the door the be knocked at again as soon as I sat down a groan and stand up to get it again as the others continue to talk.

I open the door to see a taller girl just a smidge but taller then Melody with straight blonde hair that's just past her shoulders who has night blue eyes she's wearing blue ripped jeans with a grey sweatshirt and looks to be really kind 

"You must be marin." I say looking at her and she smirks.

"Why yes I am," She says cockly and I raise a eyebrow

"Alrighty then." I say

"Alright indeed now you gonna. Let me in?" She asks with and eyebrow raised.

"Y'know your the most cocky person ive ever heard of." I say with a chuckle moving out of the way for her to walk in which she does but she turns around and looks at me with a smirk.

"Ah but you've heard of me haven't you?" She say turning back around to walk and sit with everyone else making me chuckle. Melody's  got some weird friends I thought to my self starting to walk back until I hear the door being knocked on again I groan loudly making everybody else laugh as I walk back over to the door opening it to reveal a tall girl with wavy brown hair that goes to her shoulders who has blue eyes and glasses who is wearing a grey under armer
Sweatshirt with black leggings.

"Your camrin I'll assume." I say opening the door for her to walk in.

"You assumed right." She says with a smile walking in and I'm about to close the door when I hear someone.

"Hey bud what about me?!" I open the door again to see a guy who had dirty blonde hair with had dark blue jeans and a bright neon orange t-shirt on with a baseball hat on as well.

"Come in your max correct?" I ask as he walks to the couch with me.

"Yup." He says plopping down next to camrin and I sit next to Draco and Olivia is on the other side of me.

——————————————

PART 2!!!!
I just didn't want to make this one to long it's already over 1000 words so Y'know it will be out tonight and it's MY BIRTHDAY TWO!!! That's why I'm making it Melody's birthday I had to somehow shove it into the story 😂 anyways there will be a part 2