36- ginevra

The next morning the new trio which includes Ron Draco and of course Harry woke up got dressed and left the ROR and headed down to the great hall all painfully aware of all the whispers and gossip that will spread like wildfire.

"I'm really not looking forward to this" mumbled Ron as they walked down the deserted hall due to everyone already being in the hall for breakfast.

"Nor am I but let's just get it done and over with" harry sighs as they push open the doors to the great hall Ron and draco right beside him.

Everyone immediately stopped all conversations and turned to look at harry.

"Welp" harry squeaks our making Ron laugh as Draco just grabs his elbow and pulls him to the Gryffindor table and straight away people burst out in whispers gossiping about harry.

"Where'd Hermione Granger go?"

"Is harry evil now?"

"Did you hear?! Professor Snape called him a riddle!"

"Isn't that what you-know-who's last name was?"

The whispered where happening all day no matter which way he went everyone was talking or staring at him.

"Just ignore them" draco said as they walked to potions there last class of the day. Harry gloomily nodded his head as the three of them entered the potions class room just A minute early.

"Days almost over how bad could it be" Ron says as they all take a seat in the back left corner of the class.

"Today you will work in partners to create the potion we've been studying on page 72 of your potions text book you have one hour to do so," Snape announces as he walks into the class heading over to his desks with his cloak flying behind him.

"Which mean you should have started already what are you waiting for?" He says in a clam tone but we all know it's the type of deadly clam which highly recommends that you don't mess with him today and we all rush off to grab the needed ingredients. Harry partnering with Ron and draco with melody.

"Ok wait I think we put this in?" Harry say picking up a dragon tooth examining it.

"Why? What about the snake blood?" Ron wonder aloud putting it in.

"Ok now let's throw this... um i don't know what it is but it's blue and sparkling and looks interesting" Harry claims throwing in the blue sparkly powder.

"Oh and these golden things!"  Ron exclaims throwing in a handful of what looks to be thin gold fairy wings.

"Um I don't think it's suppose to turn green like that?" Harry says worriedly as the cauldron bubbles and boils. Harry sticks the metal mixing stick in and by this point a couple of people have turned their heads towards the awful smell and then he pulls the mixing stuck out only for it to be all deformed and melted.

"Uhhh Sever- Er Snape I mean" Harry says loudly to get his attention from where he's grading what looks to be sixth year essays. 

"Yes Mr. Pott- what the hell" he groans standing up and walking over to look over the cauldron with a disgusted look on his face with an eyebrow raised then looks at harry in a what the fuck did you do look on his face with and eyebrow still raised and a faint smirk.

"What is this?" He asks waving his hand over their potion.

"Um I'm not quite sure sir" Harry say with my brows furrowed looking over the potion himself.

"We put in this blue- no wait we put in a dragon tooth then um I think this blue sparkly stuff and then golden wing things" Ron says losing the things off mentally tallying them off in if head.

"Hmmm Okay" he sighs out making it vanish in the cauldron.
"And why didn't you just follow the book like everyone else?" He asks in his usual drone voice and Harry shrugs his shoulder.

"Because he thinks he's better than everyone and can just go around attacking people!" Some girl shouted and everyone's head snap over and to both harry and everyone else's surprise they see Ginny standing there with her arms crossed over her Chest while tapping her one foot with a smirk and eyebrow raised looking directly at harry.

"Excuse me what did you just say?" Snape asks quietly but deadly and everyone takes a small step back wards, everyone but harry Ron draco and Ginny.

"I said that Harry thinks he can go around and hurt people just because he's the boy-who-lived the chosen one the golden boy and not get in trouble for it!" Ginvera says her face growing a little red.

"Detent-"

"Why you little bitch! That's my boyfriend and and if you so much as look at him in the wrong way I will drag you six feet under to hell!" Draco growls cutting Snape off taking a step closer to Ginny each word pointing a finger at her with is now just below her throat.

"Burn in hell you filthy death-eater!" She screeches.

"Hey!" I shout at her stepping forward.

"I'm not allowed down there" draco says taking his hand back while stepping backwards examining his nails.

"Yeh right and why would that be?" Ginny says sarcastically and draco smirks before looking up from his nails innocently.

"He's scared I'll take over
But I'll be sure to send you down you see me and Lucifer are great pals" draco says and a smile grows on harrys face cuz damn that a good comeback.

"Well-! I-! Ugh!! Why don't you just kill you self!" She shouts out in frustration and embarrassment.

"Bitch please if I wanted to kill my self I would climb you ego then jump to your IQ" Draco says which earns a couple snickers but by this point Ginny's face is purple.

"You such a filthy little blood trading scum of a death eater and don't deserve anyone!" She snaps.

"Shut up!" Harry's voice booms at her and her eyes snap to him now again.

"Oh what are you 12?" She asks with a sarcastic chuckle rolling her eyes.

"Ya he is on a scale from 1-10 bïtch" draco replies.

"Oh just shut up" Ginny sneers and Ron laughs.

"Who's the 12 year old now" he says as  Draco and Harry snicker.

"Ronald I'm telling mother!" Ginny gasps in gale hurt trying to convince everyone she innocent.

"Go ahead what are you going to tell her, I was being a total bitch to Draco calling him a scum and death eater and was being incredibly rude to the boy who save both dad me and Ron aswell as countless others lives just because just because he didn't get in trouble for something he can't control so Brother got mad at me. Your such an idiot" Ron says with a roll of his eyes with and eyebrow raised looking at her with an are you that dumb look.

"Well- I -ugh!" Ginny stutters our now visually shaking with anger her face purple and red with her hands balled into fists at her side glaring at Ron Harry and draco.

"Now ms Weasley that is quite enough I highly suggest you get out of this classroom and into your common room for the rest of the evening until 8 then you will come back here to serve detention for the rest of the night until 10 every other night" Snape growls out in a slow quite sneer with makes everyone visibly shiver and Ginny nod storming out if the room.

"Class dismissed!" Snape snaps at everyone who rush out.