38- hogsmade plans

Harry's POV

"Isn't tomorrow Valentine's Day?"  Ron asks as we walk down to the great hall a couple days after Ginny's Burst out.

"I don't know" I say with an eye roll as we sit down at the table in the great hall draco sitting at the Slytherin one seeing as he hasn't for a while and wants to catch up with pansy Blaise and melody.

"Aren't you excited for Valentine's Day tomorrow! There's always so many Nargles around because of all the chocolates" Luna says appearing seemingly out of no where from behind me then she sits right next to us and I jump causing Ron to snort.

"So tomorrow is valentine day?" I ask and she nods before putting pudding on her plate as well as some watermelon.

"Shit." I deadpan and Ron looks up from the daily prophet up at me with and eyebrow as to ask why I cursed not wanting to speak with his mouthful.

"I didn't plan anything and Draco's gonna lose it! You know how much he likes big jesters and- just.. UGH" I exclaimed stabbing my toast with the knife I was buttering.

"Woah calm down there mate me and Luna will help if it really means that much, todays a hogsmade trip right? We can just pick him up some chocolates, flowers than, BOOM Valentin's day success!" He says with a proud smile then goes back to looking over the prophet and inhaling his food once again and I groan.

"No don't you see! He's gonna want something special, grand, unique, over the top, perfect, he's gonna wanna feel special, he's not gonna just want what everyone lo gets like a cuddle some chocolates and roses and I have nothing planned!" I say starting to panicked and Ron just smiled at my worried expression. 

"Don't worry Harry we will help I have the perfect idea. Just meet me at the three broomstick at 1pm today, without Draco, and Ron-" she says turning to him. "You can come along as well you will have good ideas I know it." She says with a cheery smile and I give a sigh of relief letting my head fall back. "Thanks Luna" I say straightening up again looking over to her then giver her a thankful smile.

"It was no trouble besides it'll be fun! Bye Harry, Ron" she says standing up and practically skipping out of the hall.

"Well what you thinking, about tomorrow and all?" I ask ron with a smile and he looks up with an are you serious look and I just raise an eyebrow with grin and nod making him roll his eyes before gulping down the food in his mouth placing the paper on the table folded.

"Stuffing my face with chocolates that I will steal from love sick people while there busy snogging" he says with a very serious face and I can't help but almost burst out laughing at the seriousness in his tone and face.

"I highly suggest you don't do that, remember last time you stole someone's Valentin's I say with. Smile and he groans while laughing.

"I almost died! First I was drugged then I fell of a bloody couch then I was poisoned and collapsed on the ground not able to breath with freakin foam coming out of my mouth. I was then knocked out for a couple days then apparently broke up with my girlfriend in my sleep!" He says and now we're both barking with laughter which sounds oddly like some type of roar, must be beacsue of our animagus which is making a couple heads turn.

"The Absolute worst Valentin's day ever!" He says once we calm down and I just look over at him with a wide smile on my face then chuckle at the memory.

"Oh god remember when I took that liquid luck in our 5th year and all I could do was talk nonsense to everyone then I fell down the bloody stairs!" I say then we both burst out laughing again. "And then I found slughorn stealing from the green house and I scared him half to death. Then I went hagrids where he was having a funeral for aragog" I say laughing and Ron cuts in.

"That spider was the worst! It tried to eat us harry! When we were 12 in the forbidden forest!" He yells still laughing. And I nod "yea when we crashed the flying car that year too! and then in 5th year I was like 'don't forget the pinchers' " I said mimickering what I did where I made this clicking noise lifting my hands up to may face with my pointer fingers out bending one each time I made a clicking noise. "- when he asked why people were afraid of them or something, I then got them all drunk and made slughorn confess his secrets to me!" Ron starts laughing again and I follow along with the professors at the table shaking there heads at us and once we caught both of our breath we stood up leaving the hall without talking but still chuckling every now and then as we went to go get our sweater to head down to hogsmade.

"Ready?" Ron calls to me from the outside of the ROR. "Yea just hold up!" I shout back searching for my old desk brown sweatshirt that I've had for ever but it's super heavy and soft and warm so I don't bother buying a new one and just enlarge it when it starts to get to small.

"Aha!" I say running out if the ROR throwing it over my head once I find it under a bunch of DADA books on a chair in the corner on my room.

"You still own that thing?" He asks and I nod with a proud smile.

"You got that in like 3rd year mate how does it still fit and it's not.. Y'know destroyed?"

"I just enlarge it with a simple transfiguration spell and if it gets a rip or something I just get kreatcher to fix it within a jiffy" I say as we walk down the crowded hall outside.

"Hm why don't you just but I knew one?" Ron asks and I sigh. "Because this one is comfy, soft, warm, heavy, and thick, it also looks good on me and compliments my hair and eyes so stop judging you uncultured swine" I say in a posh accent and he nods in a very serious way with his eyebrows furrowed. I check my watch it reading 12pm as we finally step outside into the chilly outside air.