4-The great hall ✔️

Harry picked up Draco and brought him to their room. Harry grabs a scarf, jacket, gloves, and a pair of winter boots for himself and Draco. Of course dumbledore left Slytherin things for Draco but Harry had a better idea, so he grabbed his wand and turned all of Draco's baby clothes into Gryffindor scarfs, gloves, hats, robes, even dark red boots with gold laces just because when Draco gets back to normal harry knows hes gonna hate him for it but he's not worried about that right now.

"I gotta admit Draco you look pretty cute in Gryffindor colours" Harry says holding up Draco to look at his outfit chuckling at himself.

"HAWWY put me down now me hungwy, get Dobby for me!" Draco says crossing his arms and pouting.

"Alright, alright dobby is cooking dinner, we are going Merlin Draco you are such a diva." Harry says plopping him on the ground. "After supper we are going to go outside OK, and we are going to play with Ron and 'mione so please don't be a cranky diva Alright?"

"Who won and 'mione" Draco says looking confused and with his head slightly tilted to the left only making him look all the more cute.

"They are my 2 best friends which means that they are gonna be your friends to for now so please be nice." Harry says picking him up again and heading out the door to the great hall.

Once Harry was about to walk in the great hall he looked over at Draco who was just looking all over the place like he has never seen it before.

"Well I mean I guess he wouldn't remember Hogwarts he didn't really remember anything" Harry thinks to himself. Harry walks into the great hall with Draco on his hip, everyone is staring at them and whispering to each other.

"HAWWY MAKE EM STOP! THEY KEEP WOOKIN AT ME!" Draco yells at Harry

"Just try to ignore them, they aren't going to look away because THEY ARE ALL RUDE!" Harry yells the last part so everyone can here which makes some of them stop. "So where do you want to sit, do you wanna sit over here?" Harry says while heading over to the Gryffindor table.

"NO" Draco yells with his arms crossed stomping his foot with and eyebrow raised "I wanna sit there with uncle sev'wus!" Draco yells pointing at Snape.

Quite a large portion of the students in the great hall begin to laugh all the while Snape is up at the front of the school with his head in his hands massaging his temples, probably trying his hardest not to blush from the embarrassment.

"That's it I'm ruined Draco is gonna be the death of me" Snape grumbles to himself quiet enough for no one to hear while getting up from the table to go get Draco. The students watched stopped laughing and watched in wonder as Snape Picks up Draco and brings him up to eat with him. Dumbledore just looks at Snape with a twinkle in his eye smiling at him and winks.

"Shut up" Snape says looking down to cover his embarrassment.

Dumbledore just chuckles to himself and everyone starts eating again, there are still a couple of people staring as Snape feeds the little Draco in his hands while talking, or rather grumbling, in reply to Draco and even lets his lips twitch upwards at one point for a moment. A few people who saw watched shocked as no one has ever seen him care even the slightest bit about anyone but he always had a spot for Draco or his "dragon" as he used to call him when he was little.