14 - my father will hear about this

Harry's POV

I wake up and look around only to see a teenage Draco. By now I know what happened but I'm still a little shocked. I mean it hasn't been that long yet had it? Anyways he looks sooooo adorable wait no that's wrong stop it.

"Ugh what the hell. Where am I?!" Draco groans out while sitting up in his bed.

"Er- your in the ROR" I say trying to think if I should tell him about the potion or not I mean he is old enough to understand now.

"What the Hell Potter?! Did you kidnap me, and why do you look like your 100 years old did the pansy or Blaise finally cast an aging charm on you, I'll have to give them props looks like they did it really well." Draco says with his not bad face which brings back so many memories.

"Um no just follow me Snape will explain then you'll understand. Now get dressed and meat me in the great hall in 40." I say turning around and grabbing my bag to leave only to turn around and see a very confused 14 year old Draco looking at me like I've finally lost it.

"Well let's go we have classes to do and people to see" I say with a chuckle shaking my head and turning to leave only to hear Draco speak.

"Um potter what the hell is going on? You can't tell me what to do! My father will hear about this is you do not explain now!" Draco says with his old snear on his face which also brings back so many memories.

"I already told you get dressed and meet me in the great hall in... 30 mins now and Snape will explain I promise it will all make sense now hurry up I don't want to be late for classes." I say turning once again to leave.

"The great chosen one wants to go to class, it truly is a miracle, looks like granger finally had a impact on you." Draco says making me laugh out loud and continue walking out of the room of requirements.

I'm sitting in the great hall when Draco comes in and starts walking over to the Slytherin table.

"Draco come sit over here" I yell over the hall.

"Did you just call me by my first name?!" He squeaks out with his voice cracking and his face turning Weasley worthy red.

"And why would I sit with you?" Draco says on a very loud strong voice that sounds dangerously close to Lucius which catches the great halls attention.

"Yes I did. Now come here please so I can explain how the day is going to go." I say looking at him now standing from my seat.

"What in Merlin's name are you talking about its like any other day so no I will not listen to you scarhead." Draco says with a. Sneer which makes a couple people laugh at how immature Draco was when he was 14 and I just burst out laughing then I'm crying and holding g my sides cause they hurt from laughing so hard.

"Ooook s-Sorry That was just so funny I c-can't" and I burst out laughing again and the great hall is staring at me like I'm crazy.

"Oh god I'm sorry *chuckle* Draco come on follow me" I say walking out of the great hall only to see that he isn't following me.

"Well let's go we gotta figure out how today is gonna work so move you butt and come on" I say turning around to look at him and he just sighs and stomps to me.

"You better have a good explanation or my father will hear about this!" He yells making the hall burst out laughing.

"What the heck is so funny! Let me talk to Dumbledore!" Draco yells over the hall.

"Er ya Draco there is a lot to explain." I say scratching the back of my neck looking up at Snape and kinda tilting my head towards the door trying to tell him to come which he understands and nods his head then stands from the table.

"Come on Draco Snapes gonna explain everything let's go." I say walking out of the great hall with Draco and Snape close behind me.

"Alright Someone explain why you guys look so old and why everyone is laughing at me?" Draco says looking a little self conscious when he said people were laughing at him.

"Ok dragon-" Snape begins but gets cut off

"Did you just call me dragon again?" Draco says looking shocked.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't me-" but once again he gets cut off by Draco running into him and hugging him super tight with his arms wrapped around him and his face buried in his cloak. Snape looked shocked but soon hugged him back just as tight.

"You mum and dad haven't called me that in years" Draco mumbles out from Snapes cloak and I just stand there in shock at how loving the 2 'no feelings guys' look.

"Yes well I have some stuff to explain" Snape says pulling away from Draco.

"Wait what the heck just happened I thought you 2 were like all mean and I show no emotions only anger dudes?" I say looking at them confused I mean sure i saw how Snape was acting with Draco before but he was just a baby then.

"I will have you know potter us Malfoys and Snape do have emotions and are very loving and loyal to our friends and family." Draco says with a sneer and a glare.

"If you tell anyone what you just saw I will literally hex you into oblivion. So with that Severus do you care to explain what is going on?" Draco asks and me and Snape look at each other and I take a deep breath and explain.

——————————————

Well there you go another update, I was going to update 2 nights ago but I was busy with my friends birthday party and a family dinner we had so hot kinda busy but here it is now so ya hope you liked it.