43- valentins day pt 3

Draco's POV

What am I going to get him?! I thought pulling away from the hug about only a foot or two away giving him a small smile grabbing the treats and flowers off from where I set them on the ground When, thank merlin, an idea pops in my head.

"Come on lets go get your gift their in our room" I said grabbing harrys left hand as he stood there with a hint of a grin in his face still but he still didn't move with a fond smile plastered on his face now as I turn to leave making me look at him. "What do tell are you smiling at?" I questioned him and he just smiles more wide. "We are in our room idiot" he says laughing quietly and I throw him a glare and mumble a 'I know' before thinking about the room making out surroundings change quickly and silently to the living room we both know so well now.

I then said "You wait here I'll go get it" once it was complete and he nodded sitting down on our couch with a over exaggerated sigh and I roll my eyes then walk back to our room and shut the door silently before putting up a quick silencing charm.

"DOBBY!" I whisper shouted even though I put the charms up and right after he quickly appears with a loud crack in the air.

"Yes Mr. Malfoy?" He says bowing to me making his ears touch the ground by my feet and I grimace at the thought of how I use to treat creatures like him.

"Hi, great, to yes I need you to go into the Malfoy fault for me" I said quickly and he was about to interrupt i guesses by the squeak noise he made when I mentioned him going the out vault but I held up a hand and kept talking which made him shut up before he could even start.

"I need you to grab the two silver rings, ones lighter then the other, that have the protection charms placed on them with the words graved on the inside, hurry quick it's for harry!" I whispered quickly to him and he nodded knowing he wouldn't be able to get out of it either way, I then quickly conjured a bunch of Lilly's and put them in a vase my mother sent me for Christmas a couple years ago.

"Dobby has gotten Mr. Malfoys rings" he says appearing with a crack nearly scaring me shitless and I jump a good couple inches.

"Thanks dobby" I say snatching them from him and telling him he can leave now taking of the silencing charm. I then quickly walking out to the living  room once again where I see harry exactly where I left him and eating some green grapes he must have made appear and I clear my throat as to get his attention which I succeeded in doing as he turns his head throwing me a smile standing up and walking over to me after he throws another grape in his mouth.

"Here" I mumbled slightly embarrassed holding out the flowers and I hear him laugh and I go more red in the face. "Shut up Potter" I said looking up throwing him a glare as he takes the flowers.

"Back to potter now are we Malfoy?" He says in fake hurt and I throw him a glare and he laughs smelling the flowers. "Lilly's" he mumbled with a smile and I go more red.

"Yeah" I mumbled in a lame response and he grabs my hand which is holding the rings and he gently opens it and watch his hand as he does so. "What's this?" He asks quietly holding my now flat hand with the rings in it.

"There incredibly old family heirlooms, their both one of a kind rare and highly unique-" I said proudly remembering how my father explained for hours about our family history while I was younger and how I used to love walking around ten many halls talking to old portraits of ancestors of ours.

"- yours one says
valetudinis salutem
which Iatin for for health and die safety" i handed over the light silver with the words carved in black cursive on the inside to him knowing those colours would stand out more against his skin then the other lighter silver.

"I thought you might like one and I could wear the other" I said

"That's- wow, thanks" he says in shock placing it on his middle finger left hand with a large smile in his face and I place the dark silver on my same finger. "What's does yours say" he asked after Placed mine and he looked at his for a minute.

"Ego protector tuus sum, quia benigna,
In Latin which is
'I protect you, for you are out kind' in English" I explained and he looked thoughtful for a moment when he suddenly asked what it meant by out kind and I explained, " well we traditionally only give these too family members once they come of age and/or when they get married we give them as wedding gifts, on the rare occasion they won't be given until the superiors which are our parents, die then they will then be passed on in their wills to there eldest child." I explained and then further remembered other details I should inform him on before I forget once again.

"They will also turn ice cold when one of us is harmed or in danger, they also have a protections charms placed on them to so that if you are hurt it will immediately send some type of message thing to St.Mungos  telling the your location." I said and he didn't even respond just gave me yet another hug. "Sorry it's not dramatic enough for you" I said and he can probably hear the smile in my face.

"Admit-" he says pulling away with a grin on his face. "You loved the fact that my gift was large dramatic" he says and all I can do is stare at his stupid face with his stupid large crooked glasses, lopsided grin, tan yet soft face, bright green eyes and what some would call hair but is  what I think just a birds nest.

"I Love you, dork" I say and he just grins and pulls me to the couch and we lie down together. "Love you too, prat"

"Shut up."

"Make me" he challenges.

"No." I said back he just laughs putting his head in my shoulder.

"I'm going to bed I'm tired" he yawns out. "You weren't tired when you sent me to the tree earlier " I reminded him and I feel his heart move quicker as he lets out a small laugh. "That is true, but I am now" he says and I don't respond only close my eyes and fall asleep