39- bouquets

Harry's POV

"There's Luna I'll grab us some butter beers, I'll be there in a sec" Ron says and I nod walking over to where Luna sat at the back left corner of the room in a booth with her blonde hair straightened with a dark gray beanie. "Hey Luna" I said sitting down next to here and she smiles setting down her pumpkin juice

"hi harry wheres Ron?"

"Grabbing a beer"

"Alright, well I thought of an idea, you have to go buy as many rose petals as you can, as well as some chocolates and a bouquet of different assorted flowers you may choose. The rose petals have to be red. Meet me back here once you've got them then I will explain the rest." She says dropping a couple sickles on the table before standing up and just leaving to live me here puzzled and Ron walks up watching Luna leave. "Where's she going?" Ron asks turning his head back to me setting the two butter beers then sitting across from me.

"She just told be to guys a bunch of red rose petals chocolates and a large bouquet of flowers then meet her back here after we have then left" I said taking a gulp of my butterbeer. "What about the planning?!" "She said she'll tell us the plan once we've bought everything" I said with a shrug and Ron sighs taking a drink of his beer.

We both sat there for another 20 minuets finishing out drinks and talking about nonsense before we left to get what Luna said. The streets were full of people buying all sorts of different stuff for Valentin's day. As we walked I saw draco looking into a store window filled with a bunch of different things like blankets, sweets, and flowers with his friend melody and pansy.

"Ohh aren't these nice?" I hear pansy say picking up a bouquet of different coloured Lilly's then smelling them before handing it over to draco who grabs it and smells it as well before shrugging. "This is much nicer" I hear melody say now picking up a bunch of midnight black roses. "Don't be stupid you guys are all dumb these are definitely the best." Draco says bending over to pick up a bouquet of flowers I couldn't see from behind a wood box that had all the others sitting in. " these" draco says with a smile looking at the beautiful bouquet of white flowers mixed with what looks like blue flowers that slowly turn purple then turn white. "Ok I can't argue with that, but I'm hungry so enough flower looking I want food" Pansy says and they then left the store. As soon as they were out of sigh Both me and Ron lucked at each other and with out saying a word we both rushed into the store and bought the flowers as well as a bunch of rose petals.

"That will be 6 gallons please" (about 20-30$) the man said and I nodded reaching into my pocket pulling out the money then giving it to the man before leaving the store with ron beside me with the bouquet in a box which was in a bag and I had all the petals.

"Nice, now we need chocolate" Ron says with a grin and I laugh but follow him any how to zonkos.

"Let's get this" I said once we looked around for a couple Minutes before finding a a box of 16 chocolate fudge balls with cookie dough in The middle layer for 2 gallons and 1 sickle.

"Shit those look good" Ron says with wide eyes before grabbing 2 box's off the shelf and walking away without me and I roll my eyes grabbing a box as well.

"Got enough ron?" I ask as we leave the store after paying. "Yup" he says holding up a large bag with 2 boxes of those fudge balls, 4 chocolate frogs and 6 chocolate bars as well as a bag of chocolate chip cookies. "Who's the lucky girl?" I ask with a smirk.

"Me, myself, and I" he says throwing a cookie in his mouth making his one cheek big. "Why don't you just ask someone? You lonely loner" I said as we walked outside in the cold back to the three broomsticks. "Because I don't like anyone at the moment and I'm perfectly ok with only having to spend my money on myself unlike you and everyone else. That also means I can buy more of these!" He said throwing a fudge ball in his mouth now and I roll me eyes. "Hurry up its cold as hell" Ron mumbled and we stora to jog and laugh back to the three broomsticks before running in the warm place and heading over to the same booth as before.

"Ok we got the stuff" Ron said as we sat down across from Luna. "Perfect. Now I suggest you head back to the table and start working on the plan which is to lead him out to the castle somewhere with the flower petals and maybe some notes here and there along the way. The petals start at the great hall but they don't show up until he's opened up a letter which you will write him. At the end of the rose trail you will be waiting there with the flowers and chocolate as well as a brunch laid out" Luna says and I nod impressed. "That's great! Thanks Luna I'll see you later ya?" I say and she nods "we'll make sure to give you most of the credit" Ron says and I slap his shoulder shaking my head as we stand up to head back to the castle now with a plan in mind and I hear Luna laugh behind us at ron as we leave.

"What's a brunch?" He asks turning to face me and I start to laugh at him. "What? I'm serious!" Ron says looking confused.

"It's when you have breakfast and lunch at the same time" I answer and his eyes go wide. "Why for the love of Merlin have I never heard of this so called 'brunch' before now?!"

•••••

These are the flowers and the fudge balls