34- Explain

Harry's POV

"What the hell was that harry?" Draco asks once me Snape Ron and him enter the ROR. Everyone was already sent to their common rooms for the night by Dumbledore and professor mcgonagall.

"I'll explain," Snape says sitting across from me and Ron beside Draco who's on the couch in front of us with a confused look.

"Ok well you see remember during the war how harry Um well just kinda left for a little while during the final battle?" Snape says and I glare at him.

"Uh yea, hey Harry why did you leave?" Draco asks and I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted by Snape and I roll my eyes.

"He went to the forbidden forest like the dark lord had asked an-"

"You went?! What the hell were you thinking? Going on out there where he was asking you to go just to kill you!" Draco says shocked looking back and forth from me and Snape.

"Well I didn't want anyone else to die! Do you know how many people are gone because of me? My mum, dad, godfather, lavender, Cedric, Colin, tonks, fred and so many more I couldn't let anyone else leave me and their family so I left instead!" I explain my voice cracking near the end.

"I couldn't lose anyone else, I couldn't save them all, I tried and tried, I knew I wouldn't be able to but... god.. it hurt still knowing I couldn't, I know I wasn't expected to either but i felt like I had to Y'know?" I whisper trying not to cry.

"It wasn't your fault, it was that basted Voldemort." Draco says and I look up and smile before nodding to Snape for him to continue.

"Well not that we've got that covered as I was saying, so when Harry went to the dark lor-"

"Voldemort"

"Fine... Voldemort he was killed, Voldemort had shot the killing curse at him, harry after came back to life I still don't understand the logic if there even is any but Harry's a mortal now basically, Harry knew he had to die at the hand of Voldemort because A piece of him lived inside harry, he was his last horcrux there were 7 in total and Harry as well as
Mr. Weasley and Granger had destroyed the other 5 and Neville killed the 6 which was Nagini." Snape explains and I nod as well as ron but Draco still looks lost.

"Ok wait so harry was a horcrux, was killed along with a chunk of Voldemort's soul so when he came back to life that part was completely gone correct?" He asked and both me and Snape nodded in agreement.

"Ok well that doesn't explain why he acted that way and why you call him Harry riddle"

"Ok so when I came back to life I killed the real Voldemort and after the final battle I was rushed to st.mungos an-"

"You refused to stay there" Snape added and I threw him a glare.

"Yes I refused to stay there unless poppy was there to take care of me so they just sent me to the Hogwarts one instead although they would send a doctor from there every other day. Well they discovered that because I just got a part of soul taken away from me my body wasn't used to feeling quite that empty like.. something was missing something important... so I took pills and potion until I felt fine but then  i- Well I started to feel weird so I went to pompfry again and what I wasn't expecting her to tell me was that I had a creature inheritance but because the part of Voldemort was in me it was blocking me from having my inheritance" I explain and draco looks like he understood more but something was missing.

"Ok but what about the Harry riddle?"

"Toms last name was actually Mavel and they were the only known blood line to have this creature inheritance called a
dark dinxs or the noir riddle, but it turns out I also have this very same thing, it's when you have almost like a completely different person in you which is pretty much whatever you wouldn't want to be, so Voldemort would probably be a vey kind loving one that he would get if he ever felt a strong happy emotion like love, so what you saw was exactly who I wish not to be but unfortunately am, I can mostly control when it takes over unless I'm feeling a very strong negative emotion like earlier today."  I said cringing at how I acted earlier.

"Well that makes sense I've never heard about them before but they sound interesting enough can it do anything else?" Said Draco.

"No that's it for the noir riddle but I can do this now I decide to do it once the war was over just so I could be a little bit more like pads, dad and moony"  I smirk at him before standing up beside the two couches as the three watch me Ron with a excited smile, Snape with a blank stare and Draco with curiosity.

I quickly start to morph into a very large midnight black tiger with thin white strips on it and I hear Draco gasp and I watch as ron jumps up beside me turning into his animagus now as-well which is a tiger the same size as mine but a dark orange the same colour as his hair and black strips but his are thicker than mine. we both look at each and nod before we pounce onto Draco who yelps as he's knocked onto the floor as me and Ron wrestle him as he tries to get away as Snape just stares in annoyance.

//////

This is Harry's animagus