Chapter 76

*EXTRA LONG FOR YOU GUYS (I THINK). PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER FOR THIS ONE. YOU'RE WELCOME.*

Chapter 76

Elizabeth's POV

That boy... That stupid, incompetent boy...is gone. I felt a weight leave my shoulders once Zalgo had thrown him down that fissure. My hands had stopped shaking and my head stopped pounding. I'm grateful towards my father. I couldn't stand that idiot, Jeff. Getting up and claiming he can still fight, like he's some hero. Humans like him disgust me. Why would they defy their nature of being nothing but cattle only to try and prove their existence wrong? They should just accept their pathetic roles in this world. Why are humans so fucking stupid? Their the worst things that ever existed.

I took in some deep breaths and enjoyed the peace I had for the moment. Honestly, I'm glad Lord Zalgo is going to wipe-out this whole realm. Less burden for him to carry. I can't believe I had faith in his place. Well, not me, in general. Stupid, naive Elizabeth... I actually feel bad for her, having to deal with these swines. Too bad she had to go. I'm sure she's much more happier where she's at. Better than staying in this fucking mess.

I stretched out my arms and popped my knuckles. I feel much better right now. I looked down at my blood spotted boots and the sudden image of Jeff came to my mind. He had that terrified and panicked look in his eyes, from when I was trying to corrupt him. At that time, something about that...utter fear in him had unnerved me. But why? I should've been happy to make him cower. But in the end I ended up letting him go and then...that's when my head started hurting. So did my chest. Something was toying with me. I kept screaming in pain and agony from something unrecognizable. A feeling I couldn't stand. That's when I knew I couldn't bear being around Jeff. He made me...feel something and that something was just crushing me from the inside-out!!! But he's gone...

More images of him flashed in my mind. Even when I closed my eyes I could still see his face and hear his voice. These moments were from Elizabeth's life, her memory. She...she's putting these things in my head. The images just keep coming, picking up their pace. I can hear his voice...

Morning, Sunshine!

You wanna check me out?

Dominant girl! Jeff likey.

I said I would protect you!

At least I'm not the one with the polka dot panties...!

I'm freaking...freaking GORGEOUS!

But, when it comes to you, I just can't help being selfish!

Who's the lucky guy?

I want you to be safe. I want you to be happy.

I'm only showing my appreciation for your luscious figure, Sunshine.

Ermegerd, you're so fucking adorable! I wanna eat you! Can I eat you?! I'm gonna fucking eat you!

You mean everything to me...

You hurt me, Elizabeth! You betrayed me! After all of that time spent being in my coma, this is what I come back to?!

His tone of voice made my head ache and I winced from the pain. But, they wouldn't stop.

If it weren't for my idiocy, you would've been dead countless times.

I still love you!

Tell me you're mine.

Roses are too mainstream. Tulips are much better. They're cute, just like you.