Chapter 22

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THE WEAK HEARTED AND THE VERY IMAGINABLE. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.* 

Chapter 22

I was lying on my bed, thinking about what happened. Let's see...Travis kissed me (not fully), some weird-ass creepy kid said something just as creepy and Masky, Hoodie and I got a secret to keep from everyone, mostly Jeff. I sighed. My mind was mostly on that little kid. What did he mean? It's bugging the crap out of me! I know it was just a little kid and he must've just said all of that stuff to spook me but something about his demeanor. He was mysterious and just eerie all around. And what the hell was that black substance on my wrist. It didn't feel right. I mean I know it's gooey and gross but it didn't just feel off physically. Something about that little boy and the black substance set me on edge. I didn't tell Slendy about it, because I'm afraid of finding out the answer if it does mean something. Was that kid warning me? He comes... Who comes? Dammit why do people nowadays have to make things so complicated?! It's all thanks to mystery and horror movies. It's because of movies and their wise lines. Fuck you movies!

"Yo, Sunshine," I heard Jeff as he walked in. I sat up and looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked, curiously. I nodded. "Why do you ask," I said. 

"Well, you just shouted 'Fuck you movies!' just now," he stated. I blushed out of embarrassment. Crap, I said that out loud! I laughed nervously and said, "Well yeah...who doesn't shout 'Fuck you movies!'? Everyone does it..." He gave me a weirded out look and nodded slowly. This is uncomfortable. "Well," he started, "I just came in here to tell you that dinner is ready. Come on!" Jeff motioned me to come downstairs. I stood up and followed him. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Instead of the regular breakfast table it was switched out for a bigger dinner table. I took a seat next to Jeff who was already sitting. Everyone was already down here. Even Smile was waiting with his doggy bowl next to Jeff. Jeff patted him softly and Smile barked. We were given plates of our dinner by Slendy's many tentacles, which I found very cool. "Eat up," he said. I can tell everyone was pretty hungry because they didn't hesitate to start. 

I giggled as Sally, whose chin could barely reach the table, would pick up some food with her fork and would lift up her hand high to eat it. She needs a booster seat at least. But she looks so cute trying to get her food into her mouth. And what made it all the more adorable was that Slendy would help her from time to time and would wipe her mouth whenever she'd dirty it. I admit, my heart gushed and I aw'd to myself. I ate my dinner and once finished, sighed and relaxed. "That was good," I said and drank my drink. Eventually everyone departed from the dinner table and I followed along. I went upstairs and went to my room. It was dim outside so it was nearing night time. I sat at the foot of my bed and stared at the floor for a while. Then I looked out my window to see the wonderful view of the big forest outside. 

I feel like walking around to set my mind straight. So many things are fluttering though it all at once that it's hard to keep up with it all. But it's getting dark out so I can't go outside, sadly. I sighed and stood up to stand in front of my window. The view was quite pretty despite all the possible creatures that lurk in the darkness out there in it. I placed my hand against the glass and stared at the now rising and bright moon. I looked down but jump up as soon as I did. Outside, on the ground is...is that little kid with the legion mask... Wh...what is he doing here? The little boy was staring up at my window, looking at me with those strange scarlet eyes. What does he want from me? How...how did he get here, much less know where I live? I stared back at him, hoping that he will leave soon. After fifteen minutes of staring I couldn't take it anymore. I have no curtains so I could only back away to my door. I wanted to run to Jeff for help but I feel like if I try then when he comes to check that kid will be gone, just like in every fucking movie!