Chapter 35

*GUYS I FINALLY GOT ASKING ALEXANDRIA'S LATEST ALBUM 'FROM DEATH TO DESTINY' AND IT'S. FRIGGIN'. AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!! I'M SUPER HAPPY I HAVE BEEN ROCKING OUT TO IT ALL DAY! MY EARS SHOULD BE BLEEDING BY NOW CUZ OF HOW LOUD I PUT THE MUSIC BUT THEY'RE NOT *ears suddenly leak blood* WAIT..............SH*T................I-I THINK I SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW AND I'LL-I'LL SEE YOU GUYS LATER...I..*stumbles away and eventually falls over and passes out yet manages to say at the last second...* TOTALLY F**KING WORTH IT.*

Chapter 35

The next morning everyone had a big discussion expect Sally. She stayed with me in her room. I didn't know what was happening right now. I hope they're all not mad at me. I told them the reason why I wanted to go back, because of that dream I had. It still scares me. Luckily Sally is making me feel better now. We played dress up, dolls and read stories to each other, mostly I read the books since Sally has a bit of trouble.

"Can we read Green Eggs and Ham after this," she asked me as I picked up the book "The gingerbread man". I nodded and started to read. I was barely getting to the third page when there was a knock on the door. We turned and in stepped Jeff. He had a glum look on his face and he beckoned me to come with him. I told Sally that we could read later. She was a little sad but she knew I would come back and read with her. I left her room and followed Jeff downstairs. We walked into Slendy's study and everyone was waiting for me. Ms.P gave me a small smile but that didn't brighten the mood. Slendy was standing in front of his desk, hands behind his back. I walked up to him and he looked down at me. "Elizabeth," he started, "we've...thought about it and....we've decided to let you go. Your magic and combat skills are high enough to which you can handle staying in the outside world without someone guarding you. But you cannot stay at your parents' house. You have to come back here. Do you understand?" I nodded and he hummed solemnly. I left the room and walked outside. I stayed out in the hall for a while. Without realizing, hot tears streaked down my face. I don't know why I'm crying. I'm not sad or frustrated. I don't know why I'm crying like this. I shuddered and headed for my room.

I walk in and sit on my bed. I throw myself across the mattress and take a shaky breath. What am I gonna do? It seems that everyone is mad at me. I have to go back. My friends are in danger and I have to keep them safe. I just hope things don't get too out of hand once I get back. I stayed lying in bed for a while, wondering how I'll deal with everything. I'm sure I have a lot of incomplete assignments to do from missing so many school days. I hope it doesn't lower my grades.

I hear light scratching on the door and I get up to open it. Something moved past me and I jumped up in surprise. I turn around only to find a grinning cat, sitting obediently on my bed. I smile and close the door. I walk back to my bed and sit down on the edge, next to Grinny. He purrs and rubs his head against my arm. I scratched his chin and he meowed happily. I pulled him onto my lap and fell back onto my bed. I pulled him up more and let him rest on my stomach. He purred and flicked his tail gently.

I starred up at the ceiling, thinking about everything that could happen once I return back. This is so stressful on me. "Ugh, why can't I have normal teenage girl problems," I groaned to myself. Grinny meowed as if actually responding to my question. I sigh and mumble, "This whole thing has got my sanity on edge..." Grinny got up and slinked up to my neck. He balled himself up next to my neck and purred. I scratch him and close my eyes. "I wonder how long I have...before I break."

...

"You got everything you need," Masky asked me for the thousandth time this past half hour. I nodded again and he went through my messenger bag again. "Masky I have everything I need," I explained, "there's no need to check over and over again...!"

"Just making sure," He said as he closed my bag. I rolled my eyes and slung it on my shoulder. Masky walked with me downstairs and we walked into the kitchen. One of Slendy's tentacles came up to me holding a plate of toast. "You don't have enough time to have a full breakfast so here!" Slendy said hastily. I picked the toast off of the plate and took a bite. I walked out and into the living room. Ben suddenly came out and threw my shoes at me. "Hey!" I yelled through toast. He ran off and I was left to put on my shoes.