Chapter 25

*TWICE IN ONE DAY JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!.......ALSO CUZ I'M HYPED UP ON ICE CREAM AND SOME SUGAR SHIT ._. ANYWAYS ENJOY*

 Chapter 25

I took a shower considering that I had not taken one since yesterday and I was terribly grimy and sweaty. After I was done I went to my room and laid down. My muscles were still so sore and I can barely move. I sighed and managed to turn over and stuff my face in a fluffy pillow. I couldn't see anything and that made me a little sleepy. I was dozing off when I heard someone open the door, trying to be quiet. I couldn't hear footsteps but I knew they were coming in. I suddenly had the urge to use the skills I was taught these couple of days. I waited for a few seconds then jumped out of bed and landed a punch on somebody. They shouted and I heard them say, "Son of a fudgenugget!" I've never heard that term before but I know who would say it. 

"What the hell are you doing Jeff?!" I said. He held his face and he muttered, "Wallowing in my own tears and blood..." I rolled my eyes and helped him up from the floor. He rubbed the spot I hit and said, "Jesus, Ellie, you pack a harder punch now than you did the first night we met." I remembered the first time I punched him and I started to laugh. He scowled and said, "It's not that funny. You caught me off guard."

"And I still do now," I cackled. He gave me a look that only made me laugh more. I stopped after a while and sighed. I sat down on my bed only to groan as my legs hurt. He leaned over and said, "Are you okay?" 

I gave him a look and said, "Yes, I can run a whole marathon...!"

"Oh cool," he chimed.

"No I was being sarcastic, Jeff...! I'm hurting," I grumbled. His face went blank and said, "Oh..." I rolled my eyes again and laid down. Jeff sat next to me and rubbed my head. I relaxed and closed my eyes. I'm tired and sore in places I never thought I could be sore in. I raised my arms towards Jeff and beckoned him to lean in. He did and I grab him and push him down next to me. "What are you doing," he groaned. I squeezed him more and said, "You shall be my plushie." He chuckled and put an arm around me. "Plushies don't hug back," I growled. He put his hands up and laughed nervously. I snuggled into him and fell asleep. I'm sure he held back the urge to hug me throughout the entire night. It was torture for him. 

...

In the morning I woke up and I had to get back to training immediately. I went outside again and saw Masky and Hoodie, waiting for me. Slendy was right next to them and he spoke. "Today Masky and Hoodie will be training you in stealth and agility. And as you should know they will be quick so pay close attention and there will be no problems." I nodded and looked at the duo. They lead me out into the forest while everyone stayed behind. We stopped in the middle of a path and Masky said, "This is going to be like hide and seek....only more dangerous. Hoodie is going to run off and we'll have to look for him. I will tell you a few things but once we start for real I can only be beside you. I cannot tell you anything to help you find him. Once you do see him you will have to be sneaky. Don't do anything else but sneak up. This is about stealth, not full out combat and mayhem." I understood him perfectly and he started telling me a few tricks that I could use. 

Once they decided they had told me enough, Hoodie ran off and we waited until we couldn't hear him anymore. Then Masky had me set out to find him. He followed me around and watched my every move.  I used the tricks he told me to do, I'd stop every now and then and listen intently to my environment. For a while I only heard small animals and birds. Then I heard some rustling that only big animals or people could make. I neared the faint noise and to my luck I saw Hoodie who was oblivious of me. I beamed at Masky and then started to sneak up. Hoodie was just walking, his guard up but he didn't seem to notice me. I made sure my footing was quiet and that I stepped on nothing but soft dirt. I was getting close but then suddenly Hoodie turned around and I yelped. "Try again," he said. I grumbled and went back to Masky.