Chapter 26

*Sally is scary x_x her teddy bear on the other hand..............................................THE FUCKING DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTATT*

Chapter 26

The next morning Jack woke me up although he was keeping his distance from me. I guess I punched him too hard. I got ready and went downstairs. Slendy gave me a quick breakfast and I ate quick too. I went outside and I saw Sally playing with her teddy bear and also with Ben. I can tell he didn't want to play since he kept making pleading looks at me. I walk over and ask, "What's up?"

"Help me," he muttered. I gave him a strange look and said, "She's not that bad is she?" 

"Pfft," he said, "Sally? She's fine. It's her god damn bear...!" I was confused by what he meant. Why is he so afraid of her little ol' teddy bear? "What's wrong with her teddy bear?" I asked, "It's not like he's possessed or anything."

He laughed nervously and said, "It brings dread to me that what you just said is so true...." He said the last few words quietly and I couldn't hear him that well. I was about to ask him to repeat himself when I heard Slendy from behind. I turned to him as he was about to speak. "All right Elizabeth, " he started, "now it is Sally's turn to teach you a thing or two." I looked at her as her eyes lit up with excitement. I didn't really think she'd help me train. It's a bit bizarre to me. She's only a little girl. What could she teach me? 

Sally grabbed my hand and lead me out into the forest. Slendy followed us and we came to a stop after a while. "Sally will help you with speed," the faceless man said. I gave him a confused look and said, "How is she going to do that? No offense but she's only a little kid." 

He chuckled and said, "True. But trust me, she'll help you out."

"And how will she do that?" I asked. There was an eerie silence for a few seconds and then Slendy said, "You're about to find out." I got a bed feeling from this and turned to Sally. This is the first time in a while that I've felt truly scared of her. She had a knife out and her bear by her side only...it was grinning evily and it was also....standing up on its own...! I heard Sally giggle creepily and then something unexpected happened. The teddy bear....talked. He said, "Run." 

Out of fear I did run. I ran away from them and deeper into the forest. Thank god it's still daylight out! I'd be screwed if I had to run during the night. I could hear frantic little footsteps behind me and realized how Sally was going to help me with speed. I had to run from her. And if I don't run fast enough...

I'm dead.

I heard her little footsteps grow louder and louder and I had to pick up my speed. I can't let her catch me. Because One: I can't fail this training and Two: SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!

I ran as fast as I could. So far she hasn't been able to catch me. I don't even know how long this will have to last. I just hope it ends soon. My chest started to hurt from the constant running. My breathing was growing heavy and so was my anxiety. At this rate I'll panic and I can't afford to do that. I tried to keep my stamina going but I knew that no matter what I do it'll be useless because eventually I'll have to stop. And I don't think that will end well for me. 

Still running with all my strength I could still hear Sally behind me. I didn't dare to look back and check. It'll just slow me down. I know better than to turn around. Never ever turn around. It nagged me to check on her but I couldn't. I had to focus on running. My chest was on fire now. It felt like it was going to tear apart! And my legs couldn't take much either. I bet they won't be able to work right after this! I tried keeping my arms stiff but they were just full on jello now. I had to stop. I was too worn out to stop perfectly that I tripped over and tumbled across the ground. I coughed and groaned and wheezed from the feeling of my chest about to implode on itself. My throat was dry and I could barely keep calm.