Chapter 34

*ERMEGERD IT HAS BEEN A WHILE HASN'T IT MY LOVELY CREEPS! SCHOOL JUST CAME IN AND IT'S TIRING AND MESSING UP MY TIME TO WORK ON THE STORY SO I WON'T BE UPDATING AS OFTEN. I'LL BE LUCKY TO EVEN WORK ON IT AT ALL. I'M DOING THIS FROM MY GRANDMOTHER'S COMPUTER SOOOOOO YEAH AWKWARDNESS ACTIVATED ONCE SHE PEERS OVER AT ME TYPING THIS STORY (SHE KNOWS I'M MENTAL ENOUGH AS IT IS)...ANYWAYS DON'T BE MAD AT ME AND JUST KNOW I'LL TRY. ENJOY!*

Chapter 34

It's been a few days since my date with Jeff. That night in the lounge Jeff ended up falling asleep while he practically used me as a pillow. I didn't mind it at all though and let him sleep. Since that night we've been so happy together. But also everyone is on high alert for any more enemies. Slendy is usually cooped up in his study and barely ever comes out. I'm not sure what's going on with him but that night when Scarecrow tried to explain something Slender seemed pretty upset. What's got him so anxious?

Jeff is more protective as ever before and it's starting to scare me. He's starting to get on edge too. Ms.P still comes by to help me in magic and ever since she found out about the attack on Halloween she's been working me into the ground!

"Elizabeth," she said, "your levitation is lopsided. Focus." I groaned from trying to get myself straight but I just kept leaning around. Ms.P had me stop and rest. I sighed and took a seat somewhere. "Elizabeth," she started, "what's troubling you? You're not focusing straight. Something is clouding your thoughts and it's interfering with your magic. Tell me." I sighed and brushed my hair to the side. I looked up at her and muttered, "Everybody is getting worked up ever since Halloween and it's starting to bug me. And I'm also afraid. I don't know what's going on because no one will tell me a thing." She gave me a sympathetic look and put a hand on my shoulder. "Ellie, I know it must be hard but everyone is just looking out for you. They tell you nothing because they're just trying to keep you safe," she explained. I tightened my jaw and grumbled, "But how can I be safe if I don't know what's out to hurt me? I know it may be a lot to deal with but...I at least deserve to know what's going on." She sighed and looked to the floor.

It was silent and no noise was made. What am I going to do? Nobody will tell me anything and I want to know what's happening! I've tried asking Slendy but he never answers directly or he just changes the subject. I'm getting real tired of his little "silent treatment". I stood up, clenched my fists and stormed through the mansion halls in search of Slendy's study. "Where are you going," Ms.P asked. I turned to her for a brief moment and said, "I'm going to figure out what's going on once and for all...!" I turned back around and started walking again. I could hear Ms.P's hurried footsteps follow behind me. I didn't stop for one second. I will find out what's going on.

I found the door to Slendy's study and knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I just barged in without warning. Slendy jumped up in his seat behind his desk and turned towards me. I walked up to his desk, crossed my arms and demanded, "Tell me what's going on Slenderman. You can't keep hiding the truth forever. I have the right to know!"

If he had a face I'm sure he'd be frowning. He turned to Ms.P and she twiddled her thumbs. "She does have a point," she mumbled. Slendy groaned and turned back to me. "Elizabeth," he started, "there is nothing of importance that you need to know, I assure you."

"If that's true then why are you so worked up, huh?" I asked, frowning. "It can't just be nothing," I added. He sighed and rubbed his temple. "Well it is nothing, child, so don't fret over it and go back to your magic lessons," he ordered. I put my hands down and straightened up. "No," I refused sternly. He growled slightly and stood up from his seat, looming over me with his tall structure. "Elizabeth do not refuse my orders, now go back and do your magic," he said.

I huffed and said, "How about you don't refuse my questions and give me some damn answers?" I could sense his anger starting to boil. "Don't back talk me Elizabeth," he said, "now obey my orders and leave my study this instant." I frown harder, walked over to the couch and sat firmly on it. I crossed my legs and got comfortable. I gave Slendy a look and said nonchalantly, "No."