Secrets

Sherry's POV

I exhaled sharply as Kostas Ferragni-De Luca plunged himself into me. Kostas was my boss, the very same boss who had slept with Dylan too.

There was nothing but anxiety in me. These days, I was erratic and over - emotional.

I had been lying to Dylan. Kostas and I, had been sleeping together since a year of me joining his company. But I, I had told Dylan that we had been sleeping with each other past two weeks.

I was a liar.

A BIG LIAR.

I wondered about the havoc, my lying would cause in our friendship, but pushed that out immediately as Kostas convulsed inside me, triggering my release too.

I shuddered with pleasure and moaned.

"You sound so sexy when you do that, you know?" Kostas smiled against my skin. I ran my hands through his sweaty blond hair, "I know baby. I know."

Kostas pulled out and lay beside me on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling, content and happy. I was far  from happy.  I was gutted and guilty.

Dylan already felt like the only men she wanted, were the very men she couldn't have. Kostas, was indirectly included in that list.

Kostas was a good man, though Dylan would think opposite, once she found out that I was sleeping with him. What would she think of you? My conscience hissed at me. I buried my face in the crook of my arm, hoping that those thoughts would go away.

"What are you thinking about?" Kostas kissed my cheek and pulled my arm away from my face. I smiled assuring smile, "Nothing; just about you, and your sexy body."

I ran my hand along the hard ridges of his chest, wishing that he was not this beautiful, and this hard to resist. Who could ignore those blue eyes and that hair... and the way he could dirty talk you into submitting to him.

There was no resisting Kostas Ferragni-De Luca. Not when he was thrusting into you and definitely not when he was simply staring at you with his big, blue eyes.

He was magnificent and I revelled in his magnificence.

I felt Kostas tug at my dark hair, I turned

to him, "Why are you so lost?"

Oh, gee. I don't know... Maybe it's cause' I'm sleeping with my BEST FRIEND'S CRUSH! 

I sighed.

"I'm tired, that's all. It's nothing personal, really. Just exhausted and a bit over-worked."

Kostas winked, "Your boss giving you hard time, eh?" I smiled at his attempt to lighten my mood, but frankly, it wasn't working.

"No, he's given me a great time." I couldn't help the sarcasm that rang clear in what I had said. Kostas frowned at me, "If you're having problems with this arrangement, you just have to holler and we'll stop. I'll move on to the next one."

An arrangement. This is what it was to Kostas. A fucking arrangement. My blood boiled at his words. But I had to hold on. I couldn't let go of him. I didn't know why. But I was not ready to find out. 

I kissed his abs, licking around the edges to taste his salty skin. He ran his hands through my hair and began to moan when I kissed along his happy trail. His desire was slowly getting aroused and I could feel it against my neck.

"Go lower," He moaned, pushing me gently downwards, towards the apex of his thighs. I smiled up at him, "Again?"

He nodded and pouted like a toddler. I laughed. Kostas, at times, was too ridiculously cute for his own good.