Broke and Homeless

I stepped to the side as Travis entered my apartment. I had told Sherry to stay out for a while, as she'd be the third and unwanted wheel. She agreed, now she was on her way to meet her boss.

I was wearing Hollister sweatpants at my hips and a short crop top from New Look. Travis wore something casual too, he was wearing dark wash jeans with a white t-shirt that stretched along his well done chest. It was short sleeved so I gasped when I saw something, I hadn't earlier. 

"Tattoos?" I asked. He nodded, both his forearms were covered with tattoos, it made him look even more gorgeous. I moaned softly. Tattoos on a guy had always been my weakness. I was a sucker for guys like Chester Bennington,  Billie Joe Armstrong and so many more. I had only one tattoo though, it was at the side of my rib cage, and in Italian.

Travis handed me a bunch or roses and I blushed, "You didn't have to do that, Travis."

He smiled, his pale blue eyes darker now, "Why not? I'd like to see my girl smiling."

I punched his arm playfully, "Not your girl." I led him to the kitchen, where I served him some water and then asked him about his liquor choice. He replied, "Daniels, on the rocks, please." I took out the bottle and poured him the drink, he smiled and took a sip.

"So what's for dinner?" He asked. He was helping me plate the cheese ball starters, I couldn't help but notice how his biceps bulged when he did this. He was amazing. 

"Umm...I cooked mozzarella cheese balls for the starter, lasagne with alfredo and bacon and chocolate mousse for dessert."

Travis sighed sharply, "You'd make a wonderful wife slash girlfriend."

"And, as of now, I'm none," I stated sadly, but quickly recovered by putting on a smile.

"You don't have to not tell me about what's going on in that pretty little head of yours, you know?" Travis said. 

I shook my head, "I'm okay." But my voice sounded weak, Travis gave a bark of laughter, "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

I rolled my eyes. Travis came closer to me and pulled my chin up, "Look, I'm here, I know Kostas and I know Nick, and I also know that both of them can be dicks. But I'm not and I wanna prove that to you." He brought his lips down on mine, briefly looking into my eyes for  permission. When I nodded, he began.

His arm curled around my waist and hoisted me up on the kitchen island, the other arm was fisted in my hair, pulling and playing with it. His lips were soft and minty, a typical guy's scent. He sucked my bottom lip and I nibbled his upper one. He then, ran his tongue along my upper lip to gain entrance again, and I allowed it. His tongue clashed with mine, and I could feel the heat beginning to form in my core.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed, he moaned sharply...Oh God that moan!

He pushed himself into me, separated only by four pieces of bottom - covering clothing. I inhaled, his Bleu De Chanel perfume. It seemed to ignite me even more but then I felt Travis pull away. He smiled at me, "I don't want to rush this, Dylan. I don't want this to be about sex. I want this to be about, you and me."

I pecked him on the lips again, "It will be about you and me." I grabbed some of the extra chocolate mousse and spread it over his cheeks. It was so fast, he didn't even realize it. 

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that," Travis warned with a smirk and I ran out the kitchen, to the hallway. I felt his arms grab mine, but I turned around somehow and tackled him to the ground to the point where I was straddling his waist. my core, right above his.

Travis pouted and pointed to his cheek and wailed, "Mommy! A meanie put chocolate on my face..." I suppressed my laughter and smiled at him and cooed, "Aww, baby...let me take care of that problem."

I bent down and licked the chocolate mousse off his face in slow tantalizing licks. I could feel Travis's heat underneath mine and fist pumped my inner sex Goddess. When the rest of it was off, I asked, "Happy now, baby?"

He nodded and replied in a hoarse tone, "All done. Fuck, Dylan. Do you want me to take you, right now?"

I shook my head, beginning to get up, "No, prolonging this will be better. For the both of us."

He nodded, but his pale blue eyes looked almost black due to the dilation of his pupils. He wanted me, and he wanted me right now.

*

I cut up the lasagne and put slices of it on our plates, "Tell me about yourself, Travis."

He cleared his throat and cleaned his lips with a napkin, "Where should I begin?"

I shrugged, giving him full command and permission to begin, wherever he wanted to begin from.

"Well my parents died when I was 16, so I spent a while shuttling from foster home to foster home. I'm the only child, hence alone in the world. Nobody wanted to support me. So, somehow I landed up in Vegas, broke and homeless. I joined a casino and worked as a bartender, while discreetly learning the art of counting cards...so when I had the day off, I gambled and won. The Vegas lifestyle was a drug, and I was addicted. I decided to make luxury the main axis of my business and now here I am..."

"Eating chocolate mousse in a broke girl's house?" I muttered. Travis laughed, "Broke? No. Beautiful? Yes."

I punched his arm playfully, "I bet you're saying that just to please me."

Travis placed his hand above his chest, "I am a man of my word, mi'lady."

"Is that so?" I snorted, barely able to contain my laughter.

He nodded innocently and bit his lip.

I burst out laughing and almost choked on my chocolate mousse.

"Oh Travis!" I said, smiling widely.

*

I was cleaning the dishes when I felt Travis wrap his arms around my waist, "Come to bed," he whispered.

I shook my head, "I need to get this done, Trav." There were only two plates left. I quickly cleaned them and turned around, he was sitting on the kitchen island.

His legs were spread out and I positoned myself between them, looking up at him, "So desperate to get into my panties, huh? Is that all what this is, to you?"

Travis's blue eyes darkened, "Don't dare say that, Dylan. You know it's not that."

He raised his arm and I flinched, throwing myself backwards.

Travis looked stunned, "Dylan? What? What happened?"

I shook my head and stammed out, "N-n-nothing Travis, I'm okay."

I wasn't okay. I still remembered the beatings, I still remembered the pain, the whipping and everything else that came along with a relationship. This was a disaster. The one thing I wanted to hide, was the one thing that came out.

Travis arched his eyebrows, "Dylan?" I gingerly stepped towards him and took my place again. I brought his face down and kissed him. His lips moved with mine, hands venturing to our hair and collarbones and supple necks...we were a hot mess. But I remembered what I had to do.

I pulled back and smiled, "Nothing Travis, just an old memory."

So Dylan has a few skeletons in her closet. :P too bad. :(
Btw I wanted to know something from you all, hypothetically, say, I had to write explicit scenes between the characters here...do you want them as a part of the novel, or would you like a separate book for that? Cause I wanna keep the main book at PG13..AND NOT R, the way my other book is...so whaddaya think? I need YOU ALLLLLLLLL TO TEEELLLLL ME!

Btw tbb is #192..last I checked.
:P ;) :*

Vote, Comment and fan my billionaires. Btw you all should make some one shots for Nick/Kostas/Travis and Dylan, Sherry and Kostas. . Just saying. I'd love to see how you perceive the characters.